This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Smash Bros. gets DLC...

#1SalsaSavantPosted 2/15/2013 7:33:55 PM
I hope it's at least better than the PSASBR DLC.

So far, they've had a no name, and an okay pick from a good Vita game only the twelve Vita owners played.
Now, they've leaked a horrible character from a game called Sorcery that flopped hard.

What would happen in Smash DLC was on this level? What horrible, bottom of the barrel picks can you think of?
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#2l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/15/2013 7:35:34 PM
Many would consider Ashley at such a level, unfortunately...
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#3dehsooPosted 2/15/2013 7:38:14 PM
I really don't care who it is since Cloud and Sora will be on the Disc already.
#4mustardpi314Posted 2/15/2013 7:41:17 PM
i just hope it's free DLC.
---
Heh heh... the wind... it is... blowing...
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#5COlimar788Posted 2/15/2013 7:43:11 PM
mustardpi314 posted...

lol

Anyway, I really don't think we'll get a lot, and as a result I think the DLC picks we do get will be pretty good.

Best case scenario, maybe they'll have some kind of poll ala the DLC stuff that's happened with Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed.
---
There will never be a game as horribly disappointing as Other M
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#6SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:47:21 PM
COlimar788 posted...
mustardpi314 posted...

lol

Anyway, I really don't think we'll get a lot, and as a result I think the DLC picks we do get will be pretty good.

Best case scenario, maybe they'll have some kind of poll ala the DLC stuff that's happened with Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Where is this poll? I'd like to vote in it.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#7COlimar788Posted 2/15/2013 8:00:45 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
COlimar788 posted...
mustardpi314 posted...

lol

Where is this poll? I'd like to vote in it.

It happened already. What went down was that one of the designers, Steve Lycett, went out and said that, if the fanbase could agree on three characters for DLC, with 1000 unique people per character, he would take those characters and present them to Sega as possible DLC options.

So then the fanbase worked together to make a poll, with a bunch of assorted Sega characters to vote for. In the end, I think like nine characters got over 1000 votes, and so Mr. Lycett went ahead and presented all of them. Who knows if it'll have any impact on upcoming DLC, but if Ryo from Shenmue shows up I'd say there's a pretty good chance that's the fault of the poll!
---
There will never be a game as horribly disappointing as Other M
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510