Fire Emblem characters?

#1ThatGuyOverDerPosted 2/15/2013 9:00:51 PM
I always liked Lloyd and Linus from the GBA FE's but I doubt they would make it. Who do you think will make it to the game?

I'm hoping it will be Hector...
---
Eat a chicken and you will feel better about life
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/15/2013 9:31:48 PM
With the recent success of Awakening, Chrom is the most likely, I'd say.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3UberPyro64Posted 2/15/2013 9:35:08 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
With the recent success of Awakening, Chrom is the most likely, I'd say.

This. Marth will return obviously, and Ike might or might not.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6329/ssb4february2013rosterr.png
#4Doug314Posted 2/15/2013 11:52:21 PM
Marth Ike and either the Avatar/Robin, Anna, or Micaiah is probably most likely. They wouldn't be dumb enough to just give us another sword user so similar to what we already have.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#5Halo_Of_The_SunPosted 2/16/2013 1:33:17 AM
marth should totally have long hair though. gigitty gigitty.
and they better not remove ike! he's my man!
---
Needful things.
Zwei, SoR4, New f-zero, New wave race, @least tail and axel in SSB4, SquareSoft Char.s in SSB4, project ogre, SMTIV, and samurai champloo movie
#6Foxfire 99Posted 2/16/2013 2:45:40 AM
With the success of awakening (even in the west), its hard for me to imagine Chrom not making it into this game. If anything, they will take out Marth or Ike.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3955-4980-6446
SSBB Friend Code: 2406-4840-0344
#7Halo_Of_The_SunPosted 2/16/2013 2:50:42 AM
Foxfire 99 posted...
With the success of awakening (even in the west), its hard for me to imagine Chrom not making it into this game. If anything, they will take out Marth or Ike.

As long as chrom hits like ike im down for replacing him... Orrr just use all three marth being the light yet swift hitter (digging her long hair in awakening, should totally be a thing), chrom the mario middle weight and ike holding up those mean ass hits.
---
Needful things.
Zwei, SoR4, New f-zero, New wave race, tails axel frog cecil and zelda w/a sword in SSB4, project ogre, SMTIV, and samurai champloo movie
#8WestbrickIIIPosted 2/16/2013 3:30:40 AM
Doug314 posted...
Marth Ike and either the Avatar/Robin, Anna, or Micaiah is probably most likely. They wouldn't be dumb enough to just give us another sword user so similar to what we already have.

Avatar and Micaiah are not getting in. Anna could be a fun joke character, but she's not nearly popular enough.

If they're going to add in female representation, Lyn is the most likely candidate, considering she's already been an assist trophy and symbolizes the first internationally-released FE. Chrom is almost certainly replacing Ike.
---
Play Fire Emblem: Awakening.
#9RyoukaiPosted 2/16/2013 3:41:38 AM
Marth's not going anywhere, we all know that.

Ike's still featured pretty prominently in Awakening's DLC chapters. He's the boss of Micaiah's chapter and Hubba says Ike's his favourite (if that means anything). Not to mention he's still the only lord outside of Marth to star in more than one FE (I think).

Chrom is the most popular lord right now, IIRC, and with his game being so successful, it's hard to imagine that he's not being strongly considered.

I really think these 3 will be the FE reps, even if they don't collectively represent what makes the series great. It's a shame that there can't be more of a balance between popular characters and showcasing the series, but in the end we'll have 3 different characters who will (hopefully) play in 3 different ways.

.. and yes, I want Awakening's Marth too.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
#10TheMasterTurtlePosted 2/16/2013 5:23:22 AM
If it were up to me Marth would be replaced by Lucina, we would keep Marth and add Chrom.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS