roster idea... you can rate it or ask me questions if you want

#1UnicornTamer1Posted 2/16/2013 11:35:04 AM
I know it isn't realistic, but everyone else is posting their roster ideas, so here's one I thought would make a fun smash game. I made it 42 characters which I feel is too many, but oh well.

Mario
Geno
Luigi
Toad
Princess
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Bowser Jr
Donkey Kong Jr
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Adult Link
Ganondorf
Samus
Marth
Roy
Ike
Chrom
Pikachu
Jiggles
Mewtwo
Pit
Dark Pit
Palutena
Fox
Wolf
Kirby
Meta Knight
Felix
Jenna
Alex
ROB
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Zoda
Barker Bill
Megaman
Protoman
Sonic
Angry Nerd
Rainbow Dash

Ice Climbers were cut because they suck and I hate them.
Other characters were cut for many reasons, and I wanted to make a more original roster.

If people like it, maybe I'll make a mock-up character select screen with photoshop
If people don't like it, maybe I'll cry in a corner or scream into a pillow.

Anyway, you can rate it, ask me questions, or talk about different characters who you think should replace the ones I chose, if you want
---
Master of Gnomes, Keeper of Secrets
Fluttershy's #1 Fan
#2l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/16/2013 11:38:00 AM
You weren't kidding when you said it wasn't realistic. Prepare for flaming for Geno alone.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 2/16/2013 11:38:35 AM
I have a question. Why did you make this roster?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#4UnicornTamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:01:05 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
I have a question. Why did you make this roster?

Just for fun.
It's not supposed to be realistic, there's already tons of people doing their best predict who the newcomers/returning characters will be, this is just one that you'd look at and be like : yeah, that would be awesome.
---
Fluttershy's #1 Fan
#5LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/16/2013 12:05:57 PM
Only two Zelda characters with Zelda getting cut? Three Kid Icarus characters (one of which is a palette swap)? No EarthBound/Mother characters? Geno?

This roster is ****.

UnicornTamer1 posted...

About your first reason... No. Just no.

As for the second, "I don't like them" is a fairly petty reason to cut a character from the roster.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#6UnicornTamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:11:11 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Only two Zelda characters with Zelda getting cut? Three Kid Icarus characters (one of which is a palette swap)? No EarthBound/Mother characters? Geno?

This roster is ****.

UnicornTamer1 posted...

About your first reason... No. Just no.

As for the second, "I don't like them" is a fairly petty reason to cut a character from the roster.

I was thinking there should be mother characters, but then I was like nah. I loved Earthbound on SNES, but never really enjoyed playing as Ness in Smash. I suppose Dark Pit could be cut for a Mother/Earthbound character.

Did anyone actually play as Zelda in melee? I don't remember anyone using her.
---
Fluttershy's #1 Fan
#7alien803Posted 2/16/2013 12:34:48 PM
rainbow dash? What is that?
---
I am the greatest man to ever have walked this earth.
#8victinivcreate1Posted 2/16/2013 4:12:38 PM
UnicornTamer1 posted...
I know it isn't realistic, but everyone else is posting their roster ideas, so here's one I thought would make a fun smash game. I made it 42 characters which I feel is too many, but oh well.

Mario
Geno
Luigi
Toad
Princess
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Bowser Jr
Donkey Kong Jr
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Adult Link
Ganondorf
Samus
Marth
Roy
Ike
Chrom
Pikachu
Jiggles
Mewtwo
Pit
Dark Pit
Palutena
Fox
Wolf
Kirby
Meta Knight
Felix
Jenna
Alex
ROB
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Zoda
Barker Bill
Megaman
Protoman
Sonic
Angry Nerd
Rainbow Dash

Other characters were cut for many reasons, and I wanted to make a more original roster.

If people like it, maybe I'll make a mock-up character select screen with photoshop
If people don't like it, maybe I'll cry in a corner or scream into a pillow.

Anyway, you can rate it, ask me questions, or talk about different characters who you think should replace the ones I chose, if you want

Wait so u cut Ice Climbers and Zelda, and put in these crap choices like Zoda, Jenna, Felix, Alex, Angry Nerd and Barker Bill (i applaud ur inclusion of Rainbow Dash, Geno, and Mewtwo though)

And u feel 42 characters is TOO MANY? What the fuq, Brawl had 39! U might as well FORGET the Wii U version and play with the 3DS one.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#9dehsooPosted 2/16/2013 4:15:18 PM
Why isnt Cloud and Sora on your list?
#10l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/16/2013 4:16:51 PM(edited)
Just because none of your friends IRL main Zelda doesn't mean she won't be missed. And your reasoning for cutting the IC is making me wonder if this is a satire topic.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg