This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you like Lucario?

#11MeanMotorScootePosted 2/16/2013 4:09:45 PM
Don't care for him honestly, I think he's over rated both inside and outside the Pokemon fan base. I never cared for his design or his type, and it doesn't help that in the Pokemon games I'd usually beat Lucario(s) with 1 super effective move from a Pokemon who was 10 levels weaker. (I am not exaggerating... and I'm not anything special at Pokemon games either)
#12MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/16/2013 10:55:51 PM
I do enjoy his presence, and I infinitely prefer him over Mewtwo for actually fitting the series and not bogging it down with trying to be edgy.

I just hope he doesn't go the same way as that POS.
#13SpunkySixPosted 2/16/2013 11:00:59 PM
I didn't, but he's grown on me since Brawl's release.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Hey, is that Jack Ryder up there?!?
#14YamagishiDPosted 2/17/2013 12:21:43 AM
Playing as him, I find quite fun. As a Pokemon/character, I really don't care.
#15OssiTheGreatPosted 2/17/2013 1:42:21 AM
Yes, I like him in a freaky and emotional type of way.
---
Sensei of the great art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/7485r83
#16RyoukaiPosted 2/17/2013 2:24:51 AM
I never really cared much for Lucario honestly. I couldn't get into his playstyle in Brawl, and his niche in the competitive Pokemon scene didn't fit my playstyle. I guess I never really had a chance to care about Lucario.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
#17DaisyfanboyPosted 2/17/2013 3:41:57 AM
He has always been an extremely overrated Pokemon. In gen IV you couldn't walk two steps without him being shoved down your throat, and just when I thought he was losing fame, B2W2 came out.

We need to make way foor cooler things, like Genesect. Mainly because I've wanted a playable bug in Smash for a while now.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#18alpha-apePosted 2/17/2013 4:31:42 AM
Yeah, he's a much better Pokemon rep than Mewtwo was.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#19JangobadassPosted 2/17/2013 11:26:09 AM
Like him. I hope he gets to stay around.

On one rhand, he's the face of Gen 4 and is even fairly popular today (the way he was everywhere during his generation, you'd think he's a Legendary).

One the other, I just KNOW GameFreak and/or Nintendo will want a Gen Sixer in and there's only so much room...
---
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5tcexk
Happy Anniversary!
#20GeneralKenobi85Posted 2/17/2013 11:40:03 AM
As a Pokemon, I like him. As a Smash character, I do not because I'm still bitter about him replacing Mewtwo.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>