This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Character has The Most Delusional Support Base

#61Vegeta1000Posted 2/17/2013 4:33:24 PM
Japanese Tales fans hate Pac-Man just like their Western counterparts

I'm a big Tales fan yet support Pac-Man for SSB4.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#62GohansephirothPosted 2/17/2013 5:45:28 PM(edited)
COlimar788 posted...
Although, admittedly, the fact that Ghirahim is rating low on this poll may mean that his fanbase is even more delusional than I thought...

Are you saying his fans and everyone else should be voting for him and themselves being delusional? Or that because the others are getting more votes that it's due to ghirahim fans? That hate of yours sure goes deep if you think that's the case
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#63bwburke94Posted 2/18/2013 8:14:13 PM
SORA
---
Unofficial Froakie of the Pokemon X board.
Not to be confused with the webcomic. I've already received enough kicks in the nuts.
#64Elec Man EXEPosted 2/18/2013 8:18:37 PM
I fail to see how more than half the characters on this list are unlikely to the point where supporting them is "delusion".
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#65SmallerRidleyPosted 2/18/2013 8:50:52 PM
I fail to see how more than half the characters on this list are unlikely to the point where supporting them is "delusion".

It isn't about the character being unlikely. It's the fanbase idiotically overestimating the character.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#66AtalalamaPosted 2/19/2013 8:25:15 PM
As a Daisy fan, I choose Crazy-Daisy fans.

I KNOW I'm a delusional train-wreck of idiosyncrasies, and everyone else must be nuts, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNAyDJX7B4
#67Zohar_MetatronPosted 2/19/2013 9:16:28 PM
Serious lack of Lloyd in this topic.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#68fuzi11Posted 2/20/2013 6:08:11 AM
JaraelRhimir posted...
Waluigi/Daisy/Toad

They are supporting characters only, Waluigi has never even starred in a game that wasn't a party or sports spinoff, Daisy's the same except for being kidnapped in SML, and Toad... what would Toad's moveset be? Who would play as Toad?

In addition to all of the above, any of these suggestions miss the point of Smash. Smash is NOT a Mario game. It's a game wherein iconic video game heroes and villains get to duke it out. Why include less important Mario subcharacters instead of representing other IPs?

You contradict yourself here

Toad is a huge videogame icon and is easily way WAY more recognisable than 80% of the cast.

Try it out for yourself. make a set of cards, one card has Toad on it, all the other videogame characters imaginable.

Go to a stranger, show him the Toad card and any other card really and ask the strager "Which one do you know or can you recognise any of them. I bet you most will pick Toad.

Only a chosen few: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach(Princess Toadstool), Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Pac Man, Yoshi, Space Invader Alien, Lara Croft, Link (aka Zelda)) a few others and maybe Wario are above Toad.

He is a supporting character, yes, but more iconic than most others
#69Cookie_AromaPosted 2/20/2013 10:50:38 AM
dehsoo posted...
I'm going to laugh when Sora and Cloud makes it in. You will all see.

*Sees this post* . . . *Votes Sora*
#70MottmanPosted 2/20/2013 11:14:23 AM
The pollmaker is delusional for putting Toad in the same category as Waluigi and Daisy.

Other than that, K. Rool. I think there's going to be a lot of disappointed folks here when he is left off of the SSB4 roster...just as he was left off of the Brawl roster...and the Melee roster before that.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa