This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You don't think they'll take out a bunch of characters and...

#1SAMCROftwPosted 2/16/2013 2:08:30 PM
only give us a few new ones, do you? I'd like to keep the entire Brawl character list in Smash 4 and have more characters added, maybe with the exception of Toon Link idk. But I'd still like to see a crazy good list of playable characters. I like Brawls character roster.
#2MARl0Posted 2/16/2013 2:15:36 PM
There are a few characters I wouldn't mind being removed from the roster. I just worry that if they did remove characters from the roster, it'll end up being one of the characters I don't want removed.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
#3The_KoreyPosted 2/16/2013 4:09:02 PM
I don't want anyone cut, but I'll lose the least amount of sleep over Toon Link and Jigglypuff.
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
#4SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 4:22:47 PM
I just don't want them cutting many characters from the Brawl roster and only giving us few new characters. I read something somewhere saying that Sakurai didn't want to focus on new characters and/or keep a bunch that were in brawl. Part of the fun with Smash Nros is having all of these characters new and old in Smash Bros.

I also hope they consider character DLC.
#5DasDavidPosted 2/16/2013 4:49:43 PM
I've of the opinion that they will release DLC characters, but I think for the core game Sakurai really does want to focus on a somewhat limited, balanced numbers of characters.
#6X_Roxas_XPosted 2/16/2013 6:49:31 PM
There's pretty much no way that they're going to take out Toon Link. The chance to get rid of him was when he was Young Link, but instead they made him Toon Link. And now Wind Waker HD is coming out this fall, so they'll be marketing him again.
---
The poster formerly known as Link Hero of Winds.
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7742-1758
#7UnicornTamer1Posted 2/16/2013 6:55:59 PM
haha, imagine they kept Toon Link and cut Adult Link
---
Master of Gnomes, Keeper of Secrets
Fluttershy's #1 Fan
#8SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:04:38 PM
UnicornTamer1 posted...
haha, imagine they kept Toon Link and cut Adult Link

That'd be the biggest insult ever
#9Doug314Posted 2/17/2013 12:43:46 AM
They could easily cut Toon Link if Link were made customizable enough. He could pretty much take over being both. If they do this right, they can cut a bunch of characters without losing much and then they could add more newcomers.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#10Modus_PwnensPosted 2/17/2013 2:55:19 AM
I'm all for cuts. F*** "unique movesets"