Veterans that should be removed

#1HenrikDiangeloPosted 2/16/2013 7:27:57 PM
What is you guy's opinion? I believe Toon Link (being a complete clone of Link), and Falco/Wolf, unless they got a new move set and didn't stay clones. Same deal with Lucas.

Discuss
#2COlimar788Posted 2/16/2013 7:45:48 PM
Toon Link is the only real clone in Brawl, just fyi.

And at this point no veterans should be removed. All the characters currently in Brawl are either iconic to their respective series or to Smash Bros. as a whole. The only real exception would be the individual Pokemon of Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard, who could potentially be replaced with Pokemon Trainer being reworked.
---
There will never be a game as horribly disappointing as Other M
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#3MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/17/2013 8:02:40 AM
No one should be removed.

But if we had to make choices, then Snake and Diddy. And Marth.
#4alpha-apePosted 2/17/2013 8:06:53 AM
None.

If I had to choose:

-Falco
-Pokemon Trainer
-Toon Link
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#5MeanMotorScootePosted 2/17/2013 8:41:57 AM
Only veterans I wouldn't mind being removed are:

Jigglypuff (even though I'm sure everyone would rage because Jigglypuff is one of the original 12 from the first game)

Lucario

Solid Snake (I love snake and the metal gear franchise is cool, but I've prefer a castlevania character as a Konami rep)

but even then I don't think they SHOULD be, I just wouldn't be crying if they were
#6bestssbbfanPosted 2/17/2013 8:44:42 AM
None is the only acceptable answer.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#7fawful_XPosted 2/17/2013 8:45:31 AM
Toon Link, Falco, and Wolf.

And PT if he still has that stamina gimmick.
---
On of the most neutral(est?) of the Generic Neutral Accosiation of complete unofficiality and anonymity.
Rather terrible memory over here.
#8LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/17/2013 8:50:14 AM
HenrikDiangelo posted...
What is you guy's opinion? I believe Toon Link (being a complete clone of Link), and Falco/Wolf, unless they got a new move set and didn't stay clones.

Except that Wolf is barely a clone of Fox if you actually bothered to compare their entire moveset and not just their specials and Final Smash.

Same deal with Lucas.

Just give him some different specials, a new up air, and give Ness PSI Rockin'. I don't see why Lucas should be cut when it would be so simple to make him unique from Ness.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#9LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/17/2013 8:51:10 AM
fawful_X posted...
Toon Link, Falco, and Wolf.

Why should Starfox lose two of its characters?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#10Chomper4Posted 2/17/2013 8:52:44 AM
N to the o to tne n to the e. They are all staying.