This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What this game really needs is.....

#31Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 2/17/2013 9:33:41 PM
27_True_Runes posted...
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
I love it when people talk about needing more females in Smash. It's funny as hell to hear these people go on and on about 'sausage fests'.

I mean really? Are you beating off while playing Smash while you have Peach fighting Zelda?

1st of all you can't "hear" us we're typing, and like my previous comment they should just add a couple more.

Somebody get this funny mother ****er a cookie. He made a dumb ass joke so he needs a dumb ass cookie.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#32albertojz356Posted 2/17/2013 9:34:04 PM
Lyn is actually one of the most popular lords in the series though so it's not far fetched to see why she's got support. In two occassions she beat Eliwood and Hector for Cameos and she also placed second in knights of iris poll as top lord after Marth. Otherwise if it was just "popular because bebz" then Cellica would be much higher in requests.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#33UnicornTamer1Posted 2/17/2013 10:00:41 PM
SpunkySix posted...
UnicornTamer1 posted...
why do guys always get mad when someone says that a game needs more female characters? same thing happened with PASBR before release and on the injustice board now

Because filling a roster with females just for the sake of adding females is a great way to ruin it. Females can't do anything that males can't, and visa versa. Males can also provide just as much aesthetic variety. Therefor, gender is extremely superficial.

This isn't Super Gender Equality Bros.

Besides the fact that shoe-horning in females isn't a good way to promote gender equality and can only serve to annoy players.

I respect your opinion but I disagree with you on all points.
---
Master of Gnomes, Keeper of Secrets
Fluttershy's #1 Fan
#34OnionOfMysteryPosted 2/17/2013 11:57:49 PM
I personally like Lyn because she's pretty much a Swordmaster with the Lord title and Swordmasters are the best.

Most of the other characters here... I don't think the intentions are quite as pure.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#35The_KoreyPosted 2/18/2013 3:53:56 AM
Michaeloll posted...
You all forgot good choices like Princess Daisy in her sports outfit, Baby Peach, Honey Queen, Tiny Kong, and even Mona.

27_True_Runes posted...

No i want them because they would have interesting movesets, and Michael those are good candidates to.

And BAM. Ya just lost any chance of me taking you seriously.
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
#36KAMMYqueenPosted 2/18/2013 4:26:04 AM
27_True_Runes posted...
More female characters, who would you guys like to see, I for one would like Lyn to be in the next smash game.

KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!
#37SpunkySixPosted 2/18/2013 5:08:47 AM
UnicornTamer1 posted...
SpunkySix posted...
UnicornTamer1 posted...
why do guys always get mad when someone says that a game needs more female characters? same thing happened with PASBR before release and on the injustice board now

Because filling a roster with females just for the sake of adding females is a great way to ruin it. Females can't do anything that males can't, and visa versa. Males can also provide just as much aesthetic variety. Therefor, gender is extremely superficial.

This isn't Super Gender Equality Bros.

Besides the fact that shoe-horning in females isn't a good way to promote gender equality and can only serve to annoy players.

I respect your opinion but I disagree with you on all points.

Thanks for the respect, but why? Adding token "minorities" in to anything for the sole purpose of just having them there has been widely discredited at this point as a means of promoting equality. It's actually more sexist than just adding whoever deserves it the most based on credentials.

I'm not against adding girls, I'm against adding them just to add them. Otherwise, Nintendo should add at least two black reps, at least two Chinese reps, at least two gay/lesbian/bi reps, at least two reps from both major political party, at least two Indian reps and at least two Muslim reps. You know, because it would promote equality, and because it matters.

Which is where the problem lies. By saying it matters, you are drawing a dividing line and being sexist.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Hey, is that Jack Ryder up there?!?
#38TheMasterTurtlePosted 2/18/2013 5:21:22 AM
Why on earth should Lyn be in this game? She's a bad character from a bad game that's a decade old and does not matter one bit any more. The only reason people like her is because she comes from the first Fire Emblem you guys played while you were in middle school. Fire Emblem VII is a bad game, especially when compared to other Fire Emblem games. The maps are badly designed and super dumb, dumb, poop easy as you just march around in a block and murder everything. There are a few cool maps. The story is terrible and the writing is terrible. I don't understand how people would still want Lyn in this damn game, considering how bad her character is.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
#39talesofzeldaPosted 2/18/2013 5:46:32 AM
liveman789 posted...
Lets just have all the male character dress like women.

DLC costume set ftw.
---
Loving the Wii U! Fire Emblem Awakening 2/4/13