Poll: Which of these potential Mario newcomers do you want?

#1Vegeta1000Posted 2/18/2013 12:42:26 PM
Which of these potential Mario newcomers do you want? - Results (123 votes)
Toad
16.26% (20 votes)
Waluigi
21.95% (27 votes)
Daisy
8.94% (11 votes)
Bowser Jr.
30.08% (37 votes)
Paper Mario
22.76% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
These 5 imo are the only ones that have a realistic shot at making the roster.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#2Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 2/18/2013 12:47:21 PM
Dr. Mario, costume or not, IS the most likely.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#3liveman789Posted 2/18/2013 12:48:32 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...

Who the what huh
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi47.tinypic.com/6yh0dl.jpg
#4ShadowMegaman1Posted 2/18/2013 12:50:50 PM
My vote goes towards Paper Mario. Not only does he seem like the type of character Sakurai might gravitate towards, also a Paper Mario stage and music is long overdue at this point.
#5Blazekicker27Posted 2/18/2013 12:53:46 PM
Toad.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#6LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/18/2013 1:02:24 PM

Being in the Forbidden 7 does not mean that he's more likely than any of the other Mario newcomers. Or are you telling me that Dixie is likelier than K. Rool?

He receives very little to no support from the fanbase, so unless Sakurai gets desperate for newcomers right before this game is released (which seems unlikely, given his decision not to try to push for a large roster), I doubt he'll be put in as a separate character.

As for him being an alt, alts aren't exactly guaranteed and even if they were, we could easily get something else over Dr. Mario.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#7LittlejefferyPosted 2/18/2013 1:06:02 PM
Waluigi of course.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#8Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 2/18/2013 1:07:25 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...

Being in the Forbidden 7 does not mean that he's more likely than any of the other Mario newcomers. Or are you telling me that Dixie is likelier than K. Rool?

He receives very little to no support from the fanbase, so unless Sakurai gets desperate for newcomers right before this game is released (which seems unlikely, given his decision not to try to push for a large roster), I doubt he'll be put in as a separate character.

As for him being an alt, alts aren't exactly guaranteed and even if they were, we could easily get something else over Dr. Mario.

Dixie technically is more likely than King K. Rool
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#9MichaelollPosted 2/18/2013 1:07:50 PM
Tiny Kong is likelier than Dixie. King K. Rool is more likely as a boss
#10liveman789Posted 2/18/2013 1:09:55 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...

Yeah, being cut goes more AGAINST a character's chances.

We really don't have any way of knowing a cut character's chances of returning, as Brawl was the first game to do so. But it would seem Mewtwo or Roy would be the most "likely," given their demand for return.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi47.tinypic.com/6yh0dl.jpg