Most overrated Smash character? Day 3 part 1: Mewtwo vs Roy

#1alpha-apePosted 2/18/2013 1:50:40 PM(edited)
Who's more overrated? - Results (72 votes)
Mewtwo
50% (36 votes)
Roy
50% (36 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Vote for the character you think is more overrated! (I'm not saying they ARE overrated, just your opinion.) With overrated I mean overrated in power, popularity, etc. (Just what you see in 'overrated'.)

Today there are again two parts, one with Mewtwo against Roy and one with Ness and Pichu.

I'm going with Mewtwo on this one, since I think its chances to be in the new Smash aren't really that big

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/overrated_smash_characters
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#2LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/18/2013 1:52:12 PM
Considering how Roy gets a lot more hate here than he does support, I'd have to go with Mewtwo.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#3GohansephirothPosted 2/18/2013 2:21:12 PM
Wheres the "both" option :P
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#41918mePosted 2/18/2013 2:28:48 PM
Mewtwo, although I hate to say it. I've seen more hate for Roy than love so far.

I still want Mewtwo in the next roster, though :P
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out like most people do.
"I've seen this sig several different times." ~Maj_Massacre
#5Davidk92Posted 2/18/2013 2:31:33 PM
You're overrated! You're overrated! The whole trial is overrated! They're overrated!
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#6alpha-ape(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:38:41 PM
Wow, Roy is in the lead. Kind of unexpected.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#7MichaelollPosted 2/18/2013 3:40:44 PM
Roy isn't even overrated, it's just the mewtwo fanboys voting for anyone BUT their lover
#8fawful_XPosted 2/18/2013 3:41:44 PM
Michaeloll posted...
Roy isn't even overrated, it's just the mewtwo fanboys voting for anyone BUT their lover

Also, even though I support both, I find the mewtwo fanboys far more annoying.

Also, tied it.
---
On of the most neutral(est?) of the Generic Neutral Accosiation of complete unofficiality and anonymity.
Rather terrible memory over here.
#9MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/18/2013 4:11:32 PM
Both are heavily overrated, but I see Mewtwo getting far more hype, and add to the fact that he's a Pokemon, makes this all too easy of a choice.

Especially considering that people STILL put him in other either Lucario or Jigglypuff, or in some cases both.
#10liveman789Posted 2/18/2013 4:12:18 PM
Michaeloll posted...

---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi47.tinypic.com/6yh0dl.jpg