This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: You are allowed ONE character to GUARANTEE on the roster...

#1GreatJallopiPosted 2/18/2013 2:25:58 PM
But you can't complain about the rest of the roster once you've made this choice.

Mine is Isa, the protagonist of Sin & Punishment: Star Successor. Most people say Saki because they're only really familiar with him and the series through Brawl, but in the sequel, his only appearance is in a minor flashback cutscene, not even in a recognizable state to anyone who didn't play the first game.

Also, Isa is Saki's son, who is not even born in the first game, and apparently the age Saki was in the first one, in the second one. So my assumption is Saki is middle-aged by now.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#2fawful_XPosted 2/18/2013 2:28:57 PM
I allow the personification of my complaints about the roster to be a part of the roster.
---
On of the most neutral(est?) of the Generic Neutral Accosiation of complete unofficiality and anonymity.
Rather terrible memory over here.
#3GreatJallopi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:34:41 PM
fawful_X posted...
I allow the personification of my complaints about the roster to be a part of the roster.

WHY YOUUUUUUUUU
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#4PlasmaCannonPosted 2/18/2013 2:36:34 PM
Lip.

If she gets in I don't care what else happens to the roster.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 2/18/2013 2:37:01 PM
Abra. There's no negative to this. He even already has a moveset to steal from.

Saki is middle-aged by now.

I didn't realize there was a temporal canon in SSB.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#6GreatJallopi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:40:15 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
Abra. There's no negative to this. He even already has a moveset to steal from.

Saki is middle-aged by now.

I didn't realize there was a temporal canon in SSB.

No complaints about the rest of the roster. That was the rule.

And it makes more sense to use the more recent character given the sequel was only a couple years ago.
---
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 2/18/2013 2:43:33 PM

Neat. I hadn't planned on complaining about the roster before.

And it makes more sense to use the more recent character given the sequel was only a couple years ago.

That isn't even relevant. You're forcing Saki to appear in a non-ideal fashion for no good reason.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#8ViewtifulGenePosted 2/18/2013 2:45:10 PM
I choose Ballin' King Supez tha 6'4". It's all that matters.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#9GreatJallopi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:49:55 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

Neat. I hadn't planned on complaining about the roster before.

That isn't even relevant. You're forcing Saki to appear in a non-ideal fashion for no good reason.

You're missing the point, entirely. If they went on with the story, they would continue to use Isa. Saki isn't even mentioned by name in the sequel, and the plot of the first game is no longer relevant to the entire universe.
---
#10seth_sage12300Posted 2/18/2013 2:50:48 PM
Twilight Sparkle.
---
Official member of the Omastar Club.
Official Gen 6 First Route Generic Bird of the Pokemon X/Y boards