This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which characters do you think have no chance of leaving?

#11UnderUrMattressPosted 2/20/2013 2:24:34 PM
Falco
---
~masterofmarth~
#12JangobadassPosted 2/20/2013 6:30:49 PM(edited)
I have something to confess...I'm not quite sure about Samus' chances...

Yes, she's been in all three games...but Nintendo might foolishly drop her because of her unfortunate and inexplicable lack of popularity in Japan & because she hasn't made as much money for them as the other characters. (Other M made the situation a whole lot worse... x_x)

I'm most likely being paraniod, but Ninty's treatment of her makes me wonder some times...
---
Lara Croft in an M rated game?
ho boy...
#13mothballsPosted 2/20/2013 7:16:34 PM
all the originals - jiggly puff.

meta-knight, dedede, marth...

man I'm not gonna list them all.... Nintendo will only drop one or two characters- watch the roster be very similar to brawl.
---
The past does not equal the future.
#14BurnumMasterPosted 2/20/2013 7:19:38 PM
Jangobadass posted...
I have something to confess...I'm not quite sure about Samus' chances...

Yes, she's been in all three games...but Nintendo might foolishly drop her because of her unfortunate and inexplicable lack of popularity in Japan & because she hasn't made as much money for them as the other characters. (Other M made the situation a whole lot worse... x_x)

I'm most likely being paraniod, but Ninty's treatment of her makes me wonder some times...

People with arm cannons are often oppressed.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#15Doug314Posted 2/20/2013 7:40:57 PM
Everyone except
Lucario (obvious)
Sonic and Snake (3rd parties can never be no chance of leaving)
Toon Link (although they'd probably give him a replacement and not remove him outright)
Lucas (His series doesn't need 2 reps)
Ike (But since he's so popular in brawl and is appearing in more games he's very likely to stay)
Falco and Wolf (Star Fox isn't as popular as it once was so one of them could easily be axed.)
Diddy Kong (could get paired with Dixie or just removed. Probably going to stay though)
Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard (other obvious choices for replacements exist, but they probably won't be cut completely)
And I think that covers them all.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#16Negatis_RiderPosted 2/20/2013 7:46:12 PM
The Original 12..
---
3DS FC: 2578 - 3191 - 6757
#17MaetchPosted 2/20/2013 8:31:23 PM
The Original 12, obviously, but also:

*Peach
*Bowser
*Zelda
*Ganondorf
*Diddy Kong
*King Dedede
*Meta Knight
*Pit
*Marth
*Ice Climbers
*Mr. Game and Watch
*Olimar
#18pokemonynstynPosted 2/20/2013 8:33:11 PM
Anybody but Ike, Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link. Even then, I'm stretching it. I don't think many cuts are likely.
---
Replace
#19DragonImpsPosted 2/20/2013 9:23:33 PM
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Wario
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Ice Climbers
Kirby
King Dedede
Metaknight
Olimar
Pikachu
Captain Falcon
Fox
Marth

I highly doubt these, or even the other 18, have much chance of being cut.
#20metalXgearPosted 2/20/2013 11:32:05 PM
The Original 12 will stay (Zero Suit Samus will still be an alt.)

Peach
Bowser
Wario
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Pit
King Dedede
Metaknight
Marth
Mr. Game and Watch
Falco
Diddy Kong
Olimar
Pokemon Trainer
R.O.B.
Ice Climbers

I don't see them cutting any of those characters. I feel R.O.B. won't get cut similar to game and watch, and i doubt they will cut the pokemon trainer since it just seems right that they were meant to stay. As for Ike, Lucario, Lucas, Toon Link and Wolf, they seem obvious they will get cut/replaced. The fewer the characters get cut, the better.

We don't want more than five characters getting cut from brawl, it was bad enough to have characters cut from Melee. To have 8 characters cut from Brawl would be insane because R.O.B., Pokemon Trainer, and Ice Climbers could possible be next to go. And if 10 OMG, were to be cut then the next two characters to be cut would possibly be Olimar and Mr. Game and Watch.

I don't think any one thinks more than 10 characters will be cut.
---
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis