Super Smash Bros. U Roster v3.5

#11xgiraffes13x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:50:58 PM
I'm getting so far;
-- to cut Krystal. I think she'd be unique but I guess no one else does; but I'm sure Fox could implement her staff into her roster; I don't think she'll be forgotten in the very least.
-- to add Mewtwo/Lucario and cut Genesect. Everyone loves Mewtwo and yet again I think Genesect could be unique.
-- make my roster neater in design.
Thank you all for your feedback :)
---
Retros for Smash: Lip, Little Mac, Sukapon, Takamaru! :3
I want another Star Fox and a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine!
#12MichaelollPosted 2/21/2013 6:54:01 PM
xgiraffes13x posted...
I'm getting so far;
-- to cut Krystal. I think she'd be unique but I guess no one else does; but I'm sure Fox could implement her staff into her roster; I don't think she'll be forgotten in the very least.
-- to add Mewtwo/Lucario and cut Genesect. Everyone loves Mewtwo and yet again I think Genesect could be unique.

Krystal is fine. You need to cut Wolf.

Mewtwo doesn't have to be in. Genesect doesn't either. The best one new rep, cutting Lucario would be a 6th gen pokemon or Zoroark.

and yes. make that roster neat and make them all from the same artwork
#13xgiraffes13x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:59:44 PM
Michaeloll posted...
xgiraffes13x posted...
I'm getting so far;

Mewtwo doesn't have to be in. Genesect doesn't either. The best one new rep, cutting Lucario would be a 6th gen pokemon or Zoroark.

I was only trying to be original in some of the artwork but it just didn't work out very well. >_<
The problem with creating a prediction roster people are satisfied with is that everyone has different opinions in a lot of different ways so I can never please everyone..
---
#14UberPyro64Posted 2/21/2013 7:02:31 PM
Michaeloll posted...
xgiraffes13x posted...
I'm getting so far;

I have to disagree. Wolf is far more important in Star Fox as well as more popular in Japan.

Genesect is quite a a bit more likely than Zoroark for sure with a new movie and being the last of Gen 5. Gen 6 could stop him though.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6329/ssb4february2013rosterr.png
#15LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/21/2013 7:13:00 PM
I'd suggest putting Ike back in the roster.

Chrom can be given a different moveset from him and considering how FE was going to get 3 reps for Brawl, I think it's pretty likely that we'll see 3 reps from FE this time around, considering how well Awakening is doing.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#16taoxadasaPosted 2/21/2013 7:18:30 PM
xgiraffes13x posted...
taoxadasa posted...
It's decent.

How so?

-No Mario newcomer doesn't make any sense to me, add Toad or at least Bowser Jr.
-If that is Chrom under Marth, why cut Ike over him?
-I don't think Krystal should ever get in before Slippy and Peppy if Starfox were to get a new character.
-Why Lip and Takamaru? Very obscure Japanese only characters for retro reps don't make too much sense to me, why not Balloon Fighter or Duck Hunt Dog?
-Why Genesect over Mewtwo?
-And why restrict the Nintendo's biggest series to only 4 characters? I could easily see Mario, Pokemon, and even Zelda to get 5 or 6 reps.
-Only 1 Metroid rep? Boo. Kraid or Mother Brain would be excellent choices as well.
-Should add an Animal Crossing character, preferably the Villager.

And also, the image looks sloppy and some arrangement is confusing, like where Mega Man is right now, etc.

Just my opinions. I understand it can't be a huge roster or anything, and if that was the roster I would be fine with it, but it certainly has room for improvement imo.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#17xgiraffes13x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:08:42 PM
taoxadasa posted...
xgiraffes13x posted...
taoxadasa posted...
It's decent.

How so?

-No Mario newcomer doesn't make any sense to me, add Toad or at least Bowser Jr.
-If that is Chrom under Marth, why cut Ike over him?
-I don't think Krystal should ever get in before Slippy and Peppy if Starfox were to get a new character.
-Why Lip and Takamaru? Very obscure Japanese only characters for retro reps don't make too much sense to me, why not Balloon Fighter or Duck Hunt Dog?
-Why Genesect over Mewtwo?
-And why restrict the Nintendo's biggest series to only 4 characters? I could easily see Mario, Pokemon, and even Zelda to get 5 or 6 reps.
-Only 1 Metroid rep? Boo. Kraid or Mother Brain would be excellent choices as well.
-Should add an Animal Crossing character, preferably the Villager.

And also, the image looks sloppy and some arrangement is confusing, like where Mega Man is right now, etc.

Just my opinions. I understand it can't be a huge roster or anything, and if that was the roster I would be fine with it, but it certainly has room for improvement imo.

- Lip and Takamaru are both very requested characters. Takamaru is very likely with his revival in Nintendo Land.
- Did you not see Ridley? I didn't cut ZSS, by the way.
-Anytime I put a character in a roster (Balloon Fighter, Mewtwo, Another LoZ/ Mario rep) people always complain about them being in; when I don't include them people want them back in.
Thank you for your opinion I'll be remodeling my roster and rethinking a lot. Thank you all very much! :D
---
#18Cookie_AromaPosted 2/21/2013 9:06:13 PM
xgiraffes13x posted...
Takamaru is very likely with his revival in Nintendo Land.

He's not actually in that game though. I honestly believe this board overestimates Takamaru's likelihood waaay too much. Takamaru is an obscure character known most for his various minor cameo appearances. An assist trophy suits him much more than being playable.
#19garekmanPosted 2/21/2013 9:15:35 PM
Meh. That roster is not to my liking, but I guess it's somewhat balanced between realistic options and your personal likings. I voted it was okay since there are a few characters I would change.
#20Doug314Posted 2/21/2013 11:02:38 PM
Mostly good, but cut that stupid Genesect and fix the FE section. Just because Genesect has a few months of spotlight right now doesn't mean it should be on the roster. A year from now, it'll all just be talk between so many different potential 6th gen Pokemon so we might as well just be thinking in that state right now. Otherwise mostly good but the 3rd parties are a giant let-down, too.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!