This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super Smash Bros. U Roster v3.5

#21albertojz356Posted 2/21/2013 11:31:45 PM
I really like it i'm glad to see Palutena, Lip, and nice to see Dillon. I'd be happy with this roster. 9/10.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#22sterlingtygerPosted 2/22/2013 1:26:01 AM
How I would love to go into a nice, detailed list of all the reasons this roster sucks.
Too bad it's so hideous.

It's so disorganized it's a mess, you resize things awfully and the compression artifacts REALLY stand out, character portraits are poorly divided, it looks like a 10 year old made it in MS Paint... oh wait, no it doesn't because when I was 10 I made rosters with MS Paint and they didn't look half bad!

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1453/ssb4rostercompleteuy2.png

Like, for example, this image, from March 08... and yes, I was indeed 10!
Shortly after Brawl was released I made this image as a mockup for a potential Smash 4.
Is it absolutely horrid? Yes.
But it's organized, the characters are all visible, and it's clearly separated with thick lines.

I made that when I was ten, and maybe I have an unreasonable expectation of others, maybe I was a prodigy at ten(the fan fiction on the same board as this image doesn't seem to think so >_< ugh), but if you're old enough to register on this board and have the ability to make a coherent image worse than a ten year old, then... I don't know what to tell you, unfortunately.

Also it's funny that a ten year old five years ago was probably better at actually crafting rosters than you are. Even if this one's pretty unreasonable.

Oh man and Stock Stamina matches? That would be so cool I really want that. Ten year old me was a friggin' genius.
Except for the fan fiction. That's... not so genius.
#23taoxadasaPosted 2/22/2013 1:41:43 AM
xgiraffes13x posted...
- Lip and Takamaru are both very requested characters. Takamaru is very likely with his revival in Nintendo Land.
- Did you not see Ridley? I didn't cut ZSS, by the way.
-Anytime I put a character in a roster (Balloon Fighter, Mewtwo, Another LoZ/ Mario rep) people always complain about them being in; when I don't include them people want them back in.
Thank you for your opinion I'll be remodeling my roster and rethinking a lot. Thank you all very much! :D

Yeah I saw Ridley, I meant to say "1 new Metroid rep", sorry haha.

But yeah, everyone has different opinions, it is literally impossible to make anyone satisfied with roster predictions. I'm just glad you didn't include Ghirahim lol
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#24UberPyro64Posted 2/22/2013 5:25:32 AM
Why doesn't everyone just make their roster with that SSB Roster Maker on the Smash Boards? So much easier.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6329/ssb4february2013rosterr.png