This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Regarding characters that will be in this game...

#1PancakesRock15Posted 2/22/2013 5:47:56 PM
I really hope (like REALLY) that Waluigi will NOT be in this game! Could you imagine the blandness of his moveset? Right A=punch; Down A=kick; Up A=punch, etc. I also really really hope jigglypuff doesn't make a return. The awfulness of that character will never be able to be expressed in words.
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#2MichaelollPosted 2/22/2013 6:08:10 PM
same here!

What do you think about Toad? Bowser Jr? Daisy in her sports outfit? Honey Queen? Birdo?
#3ExodecaiPosted 2/22/2013 6:35:39 PM
Waluigi with a bland moveset? You obviously A. Just really HATE Waluigi with a passion or B. Never played a game he's featured in. I find it hard to believe Waluigi would have a "bland" moveset
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#4garekmanPosted 2/22/2013 6:50:30 PM
I agree with TC in one point:

I really hope Jigglypuff doesn't return.
#5kreegan64Posted 2/22/2013 7:09:01 PM
garekman posted...
I agree with TC in one point:

I really hope Jigglypuff doesn't return.

---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#6MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/22/2013 7:28:12 PM
I agree, and every single character that is playable is far too generic! Mario? Pah! All he does is jump! Link? All he does his hack and slash! Pikachu? All he does is shoot electricity! Kirby? All he does is suck!

No character in this game has enough material to deserve being playable! They're all clones of each other because all they do is run, jump, and attack! Unique moveset? What's that!?

Smash Bros sucks! Party games in general suck! Nintendo should stop making this obvious rushed cash in!
#7PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:35:48 PM
Exodecai posted...
Waluigi with a bland moveset? You obviously A. Just really HATE Waluigi with a passion or B. Never played a game he's featured in. I find it hard to believe Waluigi would have a "bland" moveset

I've never played a game he's featured in because he has no games. Another reason he shouldnt be in this.
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#8ExodecaiPosted 2/22/2013 7:42:46 PM
PancakesRock15 posted...
Exodecai posted...

I've never played a game he's featured in because he has no games. Another reason he shouldnt be in this.

By FEATURED in, I didn't mean a game he's STARRED in, because obviously that would be 0. But any of the Spinoff/Party games. Not that he's the MAIN guy in those games, but he definitely shows more than being, as you put it, "bland"
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#9FoxMakinWafflesPosted 2/22/2013 7:46:12 PM
PancakesRock15 posted...
Currently playing= PSASBR

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g16/MidgetBottle/reactionimages/1247792192550.jpg
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#10PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:47:03 PM
Exodecai posted...
PancakesRock15 posted...
Exodecai posted...

By FEATURED in, I didn't mean a game he's STARRED in, because obviously that would be 0. But any of the Spinoff/Party games. Not that he's the MAIN guy in those games, but he definitely shows more than being, as you put it, "bland"

So using a golf club or soccer ball in a moveset isn't bland... Right....
---
PSN= Ultimatepancake