Regarding characters that will be in this game...

#11PancakesRock15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 8:48:12 PM
FoxMakinWaffles posted...
PancakesRock15 posted...
Currently playing= PSASBR

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g16/MidgetBottle/reactionimages/1247792192550.jpg

Lol I know hilarious, but it is actually quite fun :P
---
Currently playing= Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, PSASBR, Uncharted 3, Dust 514
PSN= Ultimatepancake
#12Captain_FetishPosted 2/22/2013 8:48:27 PM
Oy...kids these days.
---
Fetish Kick!
Rosalina: (steps on you)
#13ExodecaiPosted 2/22/2013 9:03:23 PM
PancakesRock15 posted...
Exodecai posted...
PancakesRock15 posted...
Exodecai posted...
Waluigi with a bland moveset? You obviously A. Just really HATE Waluigi with a passion or B. Never played a game he's featured in. I find it hard to believe Waluigi would have a "bland" moveset

I've never played a game he's featured in because he has no games. Another reason he shouldnt be in this.

By FEATURED in, I didn't mean a game he's STARRED in, because obviously that would be 0. But any of the Spinoff/Party games. Not that he's the MAIN guy in those games, but he definitely shows more than being, as you put it, "bland"

So using a golf club or soccer ball in a moveset isn't bland... Right....

Whirluigi, Swimming Through the Air, Eggplants, His Vine Whip (which was completely random in Mario Strikers), Can stomp a mudhole into the opponent apparently (as seen in his AT in Brawl), Wall-Uigi, Bombs and Piranhas.

That's just throwing out a few of his abilities and items he has used. If this is considered "bland" then I have no idea what to tell you.
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#14MichaelollPosted 2/22/2013 9:53:39 PM
daisy is less bland
#15ExodecaiPosted 2/22/2013 10:28:33 PM
Michaeloll posted...
daisy is less bland

This is an opinion. I could easily say Waluigi is less bland. It's all a matter of ones opinion on the character.
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#16MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/22/2013 11:36:51 PM
PancakesRock15 posted...
So using a golf club or soccer ball in a moveset isn't bland... Right....

HaHaOhWow.png
#17UberPyro64Posted 2/23/2013 12:02:44 AM
garekman posted...
I agree with TC in one point:

I really hope Jigglypuff doesn't return.

No. Jiggs should return for sure. She was amazing in Melee and one of the original 12.

Anyone who says she should be cut should not be allowed to play Smash Bros ever again.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6329/ssb4february2013rosterr.png
#18Archetype_SquidPosted 2/23/2013 12:09:21 AM
People who think Jigglypuff should be cut obviously never realized the greatness of her roll attack (or they are tired of getting killed by it).
---
Why would anyone ever smoke weed when they could just mow a lawn? -Hank Hill
#19BenaldricPosted 2/23/2013 2:42:34 AM
Archetype_Squid posted...
People who think Jigglypuff should be cut obviously never realized the greatness of her roll attack (or they are tired of getting killed by it).

I love jigglypuff for that reason haha. when i play with my brother i always choose the jiggs (or ness)
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#20MeanMotorScootePosted 2/23/2013 4:55:53 AM
Although parts of me think Jigglypuff should be cut for a more deserving Pokemon character, especially considering Jigglypuff hasn't been all that relevant for years and hasn't been used on any new promotional material... I still have a big of attachment to the pink puff ball because she's one of the original smash bros 12. Again, I know this might be seen as "nostalgia" goggles, but hey, I wouldn't be crying if she was removed.

As for Waluigi... WOW, that is a sad sad argument for why Waluigi wouldn't be playable... punches and kicks would be his only means of attacking? REALLY? there are so many things he can use to fight! Sports equipment is a big example, whether it be tennis rackets, golf clubs, or baseball bats. But I understand an all-sports moveset could be a little bland, so why not some moves that reflect his sneaky cliche bad guy personality as well?

Maybe setting traps that when stepped into can momentarily immobilize characters or even explode on them. Speaking of which, he could use bombs too, maybe use the baseball bat/tennis racket to hit them towards opponents. Maybe he could have a counter move where he's in a "please don't hurt me!" move, but then counters when attacked with a explosive of some kind.

Any character can have a creative moveset that reflects their games and personalities if enough thought and imagination is put into it, and Waluigi is no exception.

And this is coming from some one who doesn't even support Waluigi in and thinks he's one of the most overrated forgettable characters ever and couldn't care less if he was confirmed or not.