This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Proof that there will be foot fetish content in this game

#1Captain_FetishPosted 2/22/2013 7:04:34 PM
As we all know, everything Sakurai does is a pattern. From cutting and adding FE characters, to adding space furries, and making everything he does somehow relate to Dark Pit.

So, you may be wondering, what pattern could possibly lead to Sakurai catering to the foot loving fans of Smash Bros.? Well, in SSB64, there was not a single boob in the entire game. You had those diamond cutting thingies when you zapped Samus, but I wouldn't want those held up against me. So, in Melee, let's just say breasts were introduced.

In Brawl, not only did they greatly expand on the boobs, but they also put some more work into the females' backsides. Zero Suit Samus, of course, is a prime example of this. I mean, just look at it. Wouldja look at it? That must have been tough to make, making such a- okay, let me get to the point before Rosalina kills me.

Aside from the part actually used in the, er, reproduction process, the three most "popular" parts of a woman's body are, in order, boobs, butts, and you guessed it: Feet.

With each game since Melee, Sakurai has been adding another female body part. He's already worked on the top two, so to continue the pattern, the next part in line will be added. That part is feet.

Don't fret if you don't have a foot fetish though, at least not yet. The content quality probably won't be that good, or obvious. Boobs looked crappy in 64, kinda small in Melee, and perfect in Brawl. But (lol), then again, butts only took two games to perfect. So, maybe you should fret. And if an SSB5 is announced, feel free to panic.

That is all.
---
Fetish Kick!
Rosalina: (steps on you)
#2FoxMakinWafflesPosted 2/22/2013 7:09:48 PM
Armpits, bro. That's where it's at.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 2/22/2013 7:15:24 PM
Aside from the part actually used in the, er, reproduction process, the three most "popular" parts of a woman's body are, in order, boobs, butts, and you guessed it:

Virginia.

Vanana.

Vegeta.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#4Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:17:20 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
Aside from the part actually used in the, er, reproduction process, the three most "popular" parts of a woman's body are, in order, boobs, butts, and you guessed it:

Virginia.

Vanana.

Vegeta.

Aside from the part actually used in the, er, reproduction process

What did you think that was?
---
Fetish Kick!
#5Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:18:04 PM
FoxMakinWaffles posted...
Armpits, bro. That's where it's at.

Next in line behind feet. Expect that in SSB5.
---
Fetish Kick!
#6SmallerRidleyPosted 2/22/2013 7:22:48 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

Virginia.

Vanana.

Vegeta.

Aside from the part actually used in the, er, reproduction process

What did you think that was?

I specifically ignored it, just like you.
---
#7Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:31:02 PM
Sakurai has always been shying away from that part. Besides, he's done second and third already. The pattern only follows that he does the third most loved rather than the first. Plus, Sakurai censored user-submitted panty shots in the Dojo, but had no qualms with boobs or butts. So, it only makes sense that he just doesn't want V's shown in this game.

Besides, stomping just looks like stomping through innocent eyes, shoes or not. No image of a woman's V can be innocent. Boobs can be covered, as both they and the females' V's are. Sakurai has not shown signs of changing this.

You may have a point though; they'll probably be wearing socks.
---
Fetish Kick!
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 2/22/2013 8:26:26 PM
That just means Sophitia and Cassandra should be in this game, for their throws.
---
#9Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 5:37:00 AM
SmallerRidley posted...
That just means Sophitia and Cassandra should be in this game, for their throws.

Hm, I haven't played SC in awhile. However, it should be noted that no Smasher fights with her boobs yet.
---
Fetish Kick!
#10SmallerRidleyPosted 2/23/2013 7:59:11 AM
SmallerRidley posted...

Hm, I haven't played SC in awhile. However, it should be noted that no Smasher fights with her boobs yet.

Bowser?
---