Proof that there will be foot fetish content in this game

#41Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:32:22 PM
Dark_Link92 posted...
Probably the wrong question, but: How does everything he does relate to Dark Pit?

Ask Dedekong.
---
Fetish Kick!
Rosalina: (steps on you)
#42Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:37:04 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Captain_Fetish posted...
SmallerRidley posted...

He might have a heart attack.

HUMAN females, ya ijits.

Primates are genetically 99% the same as humans. Round up.

Have you ever been turned on by an ape? Err, don't answer that. Point is, most people aren't. The Cap knows what turns him on better than anyone else.

Love is love and that's all that matters. I will not stand for primates being categorically denied love before they are even given a chance. Especially not when genetically man and ape are more similar than different.

I am not personally into apes but not for lack of experimentation.

I wrestled Donkey Kong and I didn't like it. Not one bit. Well, except the part where I almost won.
---
Fetish Kick!
#43EJWPosted 2/23/2013 4:03:10 PM(edited)
Captain_Fetish posted...
Ash Ketchum has been 10 for years. Spider-Man has been in his 20s for more than 70 years. Charlie Brown has been six or so for generations. Your argument is invalid.

You apparently don't know what the argument was.

Now pay attention: This is real life. It doesn't work that way.
---
Random user: Google is your friend.
Me: Google led me here now answer the damn question!!!
#44ViewtifulGenePosted 2/23/2013 4:57:26 PM
Captain_Fetish posted...

I wrestled Donkey Kong and I didn't like it. Not one bit. Well, except the part where I almost won.

I would not expect a heterosexual male to enjoy wrestling with a male ape. Have you tried any female apes?
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#45Capitan_KidPosted 2/23/2013 5:43:44 PM
FoxMakinWaffles posted...
Armpits, bro. That's where it's at.

---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#46IngSlayerPosted 2/23/2013 6:39:45 PM
There should be a cutscene in Adventure Mode where Dixie Kong grabs Ridley's tongue with her feet right after stepping in honey.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#47Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:21:08 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Captain_Fetish posted...

I would not expect a heterosexual male to enjoy wrestling with a male ape. Have you tried any female apes?

Actually, yes. It was a tournament. Candy could really use a shower. X(
---
Fetish Kick!
#48LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/24/2013 1:26:05 PM
http://s132.beta.photobucket.com/user/GUILE22/media/lightnings_armpit.png.html
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#49Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:28:12 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
http://s132.beta.photobucket.com/user/GUILE22/media/lightnings_armpit.png.html

Turned on, I am not.
---
Fetish Kick!
#50ViewtifulGenePosted 2/24/2013 2:03:16 PM
Captain_Fetish posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Captain_Fetish posted...

Actually, yes. It was a tournament. Candy could really use a shower. X(

Have you tried wrestling with her after she bathed? It's not exactly fair to say apes aren't for you at all when you have never experienced them in peak condition.

I know a Bizarre Adventurer who fights using soap bubbles. I could introduce him to you if getting the apes to bathe is a problem.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong