This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Proof that there will be foot fetish content in this game

#51Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:26:50 PM
How is your friend supposed to get here in Mario Land? Besides, Rosalina can smell like **** and still turn me on.

And besides, this is Candy I'm talking about. At least she doesn't have Dixie's pot belly, or those weird eyes.
---
Fetish Kick!
Rosalina: (steps on you)
#52MegaWentEvilPosted 2/24/2013 1:30:52 PM
Hey, Captain_Fetish, what would you do if a shapeshifter turned into Rosalina to lure you into some sort of hazard?

(No hard feelings, it's just a fun question)
---
Aku wa yurusan. - Kim Kaphwan
#53Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:40:09 PM(edited)
MegaWentEvil posted...
Hey, Captain_Fetish, what would you do if a shapeshifter turned into Rosalina to lure you into some sort of hazard?

(No hard feelings, it's just a fun question)

I beat the crap out of him. This has actually happened before. I know Rosalina when I see her. Just ask my wallet; it had to pay for Shang Tsung's hospital bill.
---
Fetish Kick!
#54ViewtifulGenePosted 2/24/2013 1:40:27 PM
Captain_Fetish posted...
How is your friend supposed to get here in Mario Land? Besides, Rosalina can smell like **** and still turn me on.

And besides, this is Candy I'm talking about. At least she doesn't have Dixie's pot belly, or those weird eyes.

He's a Bizarre Adventurer. And he can fight using ****ing soap bubbles. He'll figure it out.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#55Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:43:33 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Captain_Fetish posted...

He's a Bizarre Adventurer. And he can fight using ****ing soap bubbles. He'll figure it out.

Still though, I can't really just experiment all willy nilly like that when I have a girlfriend. And IngSlayer said Dixie, not Candy. Dixie is far too young and she has a pot belly. If I HAD to bang a Kong, it would be Candy.
---
Fetish Kick!
#56MegaWentEvilPosted 2/24/2013 1:43:50 PM
Just ask my wallet; it had to pay for Shang Tsung's hospital bill.

Can't say I feel sorry for him, he FREAKING. STEALS. SOULS.
---
#57Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:50:57 PM(edited)
MegaWentEvil posted...
Just ask my wallet; it had to pay for Shang Tsung's hospital bill.

Can't say I feel sorry for him, he FREAKING. STEALS. SOULS.

She might have died if it wasn't for Merlon. Makes me almost wish I wasn't a "good guy" so I wouldn't have to pay the bill. I guess the debt he's in now is probably worse than death.
---
Fetish Kick!
#58MegaWentEvilPosted 2/24/2013 1:52:04 PM(edited)
Speaking of hospital bills, I once tried to mimic Sonic's super-speed(causing mimicking powers is one of my main specialties), and I hit a wall, and man, DID IT HURT! I don't know what I was thinking.
---
#59Captain_Fetish(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:54:17 PM
MegaWentEvil posted...
Speaking of hospital bills, I once tried to mimic Sonic's super-speed(causing mimicking powers is one of my main specialties), and I hit a wall, and man, DID IT HURT! I don't know what I was thinking.

Ow. You might want to be somewhere more open next time.
---
Fetish Kick!
#60Capitan_KidPosted 2/24/2013 2:06:17 PM
Captain_Fetish posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
http://s132.beta.photobucket.com/user/GUILE22/media/lightnings_armpit.png.html

Turned on, I am not.

Lies! None can resist Lightning's armpits!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!