While I believe that all the cuts from Melee should return...

#1Sailor_RazorPosted 2/23/2013 12:20:34 AM
I doubt that Young Link and Pichu will come back. Neither of them had data in Brawl, and Young Link was replaced by Toon Link anyway.

And of course I want Roy. Who doesn't? People who don't want Roy, that's who.
#2MrSpacelySlatePosted 2/23/2013 12:21:22 AM
All the Melee cuts had the lowest priority of characters in Brawl.

I doubt they'll be back. Unless they're DLC, which I doubt.
#3GohansephirothPosted 2/23/2013 12:23:42 AM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
All the Melee cuts had the lowest priority of characters in Brawl.

I doubt they'll be back. Unless they're DLC, which I doubt.

^This, and it would make more sense to bring in new blood than reach back to what wasnt even in the last game especially if the roster is not going to balloon up like most would hope it would.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#4bestssbbfanPosted 2/23/2013 12:24:06 AM
The only one that warrants attention (imho) is the non clone.
roy would be cool if they could declone him, but as someone who has never played fire emblem, I have no clue if better characters exist.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#5SnakeyPosted 2/23/2013 12:26:32 AM
I doubt Young Link would come back due to Toon Link already being in (who is basically a more current design for "child Link").

As for Pichu, I don't think not having any data in Brawl means that he has no possibility of not coming back. Pichu was the Pokemon that was used the most to promote HeartGold/SoulSilver.

I think the primary reason why Sakurai did not have the intention of bringing Pichu back was due to Plusle & Minun basically looking like pallette swaps of Pichu, yet being more current.

I actually see more requests for Pichu's return in Japan than Dr. Mario if that means anything.
---
Play It Loud
#6Sailor_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 12:27:30 AM
Roy would be easy to declone. Let him shoot fire. He can shoot fire in his native game, so he should be able to shoot fire in SSB4. Fire! Fire! Fire!
---
Now let's do America.
#7SnakeyPosted 2/23/2013 12:30:08 AM
Sailor_Razor posted...
Roy would be easy to declone. Let him shoot fire. He can shoot fire in his native game, so he should be able to shoot fire in SSB4. Fire! Fire! Fire!

I think if Roy comes back, he will probably take Eruption from Ike (while Ike will probably have a special based off his ability to use axes).

I also thinks it possible Roy would have specials based off the Sword of Seals ability to shoot fire and heal its wielder.
---
Play It Loud
#8reaverzPosted 2/23/2013 12:32:08 AM
Snakey posted...
I actually see more requests for Pichu's return in Japan than Dr. Mario if that means anything.

That made me chuckle. I think for the most part, the cuts that were made in Brawl were for the better. Dr. Mario still makes Melee's roster look sloppy to me. The only abandoned characters I support are the usual ones, Mewtwo and Roy. With a heavier emphasis on Mewtwo.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]