This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Rate My Character Roster (Version 10: The Final Version)

#21MichaelollPosted 2/23/2013 9:52:18 AM
hades? no falco? no ness?

ghirahim? tingle? no toon zelda/tetra?

no palutena?
#22liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 9:57:58 AM
Michaeloll posted...
hades? no falco? no ness?

ghirahim? tingle? no toon zelda/tetra?

no palutena?

Obviously it's not going to be perfect for everyone.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#23fawful_XPosted 2/23/2013 7:11:22 PM
Although it has characters I want (ex. K. Rool, Ridley), it has characters I absolutely despise (GOOD GOD, not Wind Waker Tingle! Mii would not like to play!).

Also, I think Snake had his run, and won't be in Smash 4.

Default Score: 5/10

+4 for characters I want (+1 per wanted)
+1 for Toon Link being cut
-4 for characters I despise (Tingle (Blame WW), Mii)
-1 for characters I dislike (Bowser Jr.)
-1 for Snake (should have been Brawl only)
-1 for Hades (Spoiler for Kid Icarus: Uprising)

FINAL SCORE/POLL SCORE: 3/10

Honestly, it needs a little more revision. But aside from that, I find it rather believable, aside from having Snake, and a few odds and ends. You also provided some valid reasons for the newcomers.

REALISM SCORE: 8/10
---
On of the most neutral(est?) of the Generic Neutral Accosiation of complete unofficiality and anonymity.
Rather terrible memory over here.
#24UberPyro64Posted 2/23/2013 7:16:41 PM
fawful_X posted...
Although it has characters I want (ex. K. Rool, Ridley), it has characters I absolutely despise (GOOD GOD, not Wind Waker Tingle! Mii would not like to play!).

Honestly, it needs a little more revision. But aside from that, I find it rather believable, aside from having Snake, and a few odds and ends. You also provided some valid reasons for the newcomers.

Snake and Sonic have equal chances to return. It doesn't matter who had more history. They both are third parties and should be treated the same. I would prefer it both returned personally.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6329/ssb4february2013rosterr.png
#25liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 6:34:19 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
fawful_X posted...

Snake and Sonic have equal chances to return. It doesn't matter who had more history. They both are third parties and should be treated the same. I would prefer it both returned personally.

Sonic probably has a slightly better chance, and it is fair.
---
#26LegendofLegaiaPosted 2/24/2013 6:45:00 AM
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
fawful_X posted...

The only reason why we even have third party characters in the first place is because Sakurai accepted his friend's request and put Snake in Brawl. Why would he take out his friend's character after putting him in the last game? That would seem like kind of a **** move.

Also, it's worth noting that Snake was left out of PSASBR. Maybe Konami wants to keep Snake in Smash Bros.? Otherwise, I don't see why they wouldn't put him in. Yeah, Raiden's presence in that game advertises the new Metal Gear game, but if we can have two different Coles, then we could have certainly had Snake and Raiden.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#27garekmanPosted 2/24/2013 6:56:12 AM
2 out of 10

This is due to my personal preferences, of course, but...

You have tweaked Diddy Kong by adding Dixie to her slot, thus making it a duo character, istead of making Dixie an entire new character or just let her off.
You haven't replaced Lucario with other Pokemon (preferably MewTwo), have added Genesect (which by its own is not bad) and have not cut Jigglypuff.
You have removed Toon Link and instead of adding a different version of him (like Wolf Link, which I actually think is likely and would be cool) you have added Tingle.
You've added Little Mac, which in my opinion is a waste of slot.
You've replaced Ike with Chrom and have left Marth, which I don't like as much as Roy or Ike.
You've cut Falco and have not added any character instead.
You've added PacMan instead of MegaMan.

I know you've given your reasons, but I really dislike your choices. Also, I can live with Ghirahim and Hades, although I would have used other characters first, I don't dislike them. Don't know who Dillon is, and while I can live with the addition of Takamaru, I don't see him fit, honestly. The only additions I can agree with are Bowsy and Ridley. King K. Rool, to a lesser extent. And even Mii is somewhat a given, and may be original and fun to play as (altough I think it is a waste of slot too).
#28liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 7:00:14 AM
garekman posted...
2 out of 10

This is due to my personal preferences, of course, but...

You have tweaked Diddy Kong by adding Dixie to her slot, thus making it a duo character, istead of making Dixie an entire new character or just let her off.
You haven't replaced Lucario with other Pokemon (preferably MewTwo), have added Genesect (which by its own is not bad) and have not cut Jigglypuff.
You have removed Toon Link and instead of adding a different version of him (like Wolf Link, which I actually think is likely and would be cool) you have added Tingle.
You've added Little Mac, which in my opinion is a waste of slot.
You've replaced Ike with Chrom and have left Marth, which I don't like as much as Roy or Ike.
You've cut Falco and have not added any character instead.
You've added PacMan instead of MegaMan.

I know you've given your reasons, but I really dislike your choices. Also, I can live with Ghirahim and Hades, although I would have used other characters first, I don't dislike them. Don't know who Dillon is, and while I can live with the addition of Takamaru, I don't see him fit, honestly. The only additions I can agree with are Bowsy and Ridley. King K. Rool, to a lesser extent. And even Mii is somewhat a given, and may be original and fun to play as (altough I think it is a waste of slot too).

So much of what you said is so wrong.
---
#29liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 7:02:54 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
fawful_X posted...

The only reason why we even have third party characters in the first place is because Sakurai accepted his friend's request and put Snake in Brawl. Why would he take out his friend's character after putting him in the last game? That would seem like kind of a **** move.

Also, it's worth noting that Snake was left out of PSASBR. Maybe Konami wants to keep Snake in Smash Bros.? Otherwise, I don't see why they wouldn't put him in. Yeah, Raiden's presence in that game advertises the new Metal Gear game, but if we can have two different Coles, then we could have certainly had Snake and Raiden.

It would be sort of a **** move. I hope they both come back, and think they will. What I think is Sonic does only have a VERY slight chance of being in over Snake. And that would be fair, despite outside friendships, because Sonic's relationship with Nintendo consoles has been far better than Snake's in the more recent years.
---