If Sora was revealed as new character...

#21COlimar788Posted 2/24/2013 1:20:42 PM
Kingdom Hearts is pretty cool, Sora is pretty cool, and I'd be pretty cool with Sora making it in.
---
There will never be a game as horribly disappointing as Other M
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#22SpunkySixPosted 2/24/2013 1:34:20 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
LordAlistair posted...
I don't particularly want Sora, but I wouldn't care if he got in. Frankly I'm not sure why he gets so much hate around here.

Must be the fanboys.

Yep.

I do not think you know what that word means, my good sirs, or its proper usage. Please refrain from using words that you do not properly understand.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Start > Spam Up B > Win
#23MikeachuPosted 2/24/2013 3:29:08 PM
IDK, I can think of better Digimon reps than Sora.

Rika would be awesome.
#24l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/24/2013 3:33:05 PM
dehsoo posted...
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
We still need Cloud in order for me to lose my bet...So I guess if Dehsoo sees this topic, I'd hypothetically lose. But, it needs to happen for real in order for me to lose the bet.

Where is Dehsoo anyway?

You won't win anything because I didn't bet anything. Please stop accusing me of gambling on this site troll.

He's already in anyway along with Cloud.

I'm not accusing you of anything. People make bets like these all the time here, it's not moddable.

If you're so sure, why aren't you willing to take my bet? Don't you want MS points?
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#25dehsooPosted 2/24/2013 3:53:31 PM
dehsoo posted...
We still need Cloud in order for me to lose my bet...So I guess if Dehsoo sees this topic, I'd hypothetically lose. But, it needs to happen for real in order for me to lose the bet.

Where is Dehsoo anyway?

You won't win anything because I didn't bet anything. Please stop accusing me of gambling on this site troll.

I'm not accusing you of anything. People make bets like these all the time here, it's not moddable.

If you're so sure, why aren't you willing to take my bet? Don't you want MS points?

You accused me of making a bet. I didn't make a bet. I don't make bets with people online where you can just duck out and not pay me. This is exactly what happened when I told everyone sonic was in brawl.
#26SmallerRidleyPosted 2/24/2013 3:54:32 PM
Was Brawl released when you said that?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#271918mePosted 2/24/2013 3:55:08 PM
VirusLord posted...
I'd be cool with Sora, but I'm not sure why she'd get in. I mean, Tai is the more iconic Digimon character, but I guess she's a good choice if we're trying to expand the female roster, and Biyomon is neat. It would be nice to pit Digimon and Pokemon characters against each other at last.

...Eh? What's that? Not that Sora? Well, there's nothing in the first post to indicate that it isn't talking about that Sora, so I must assume that it is!

Lol, I Digimon rep would be hilarious.
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out like most people do.
"I've seen this sig several different times." ~Maj_Massacre
#28Traptin3daysPosted 2/24/2013 4:23:57 PM
dehsoo posted...

Proof plz
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#29Nicholas2222Posted 2/24/2013 4:40:43 PM
I honestly can't think of any NEW third parties I would actually want.
If the deal was for somebody obscure I like, like say Lassi or Chai, then, I'd say yes.

I may not like Sora, but hey, I'm open for the idea of at least trying him, and if he gets me one of my favourite characters who I believe has 0 chance of getting in, I'll take that.

Could've at least made the question about Cloud though
#30l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 2/24/2013 8:45:15 PM(edited)
dehsoo posted...
dehsoo posted...

Where is Dehsoo anyway?

You accused me of making a bet. I didn't make a bet. I don't make bets with people online where you can just duck out and not pay me. This is exactly what happened when I told everyone sonic was in brawl.

I never accused you of making the bet. I am simply offering it.

If I don't pay up, you have my permission to constantly harrass me through PM for as long as we live. I will read every message and will not report you. Do you not know how much of a big losery loser I'll look if I don't pay? Besides, Sonic was just one character that made sense. Sora and Cloud are two characters that won't, at least not at the same time.

Sakurai has specifically stated that there will only be one character per third party. Heck, for all we know there won't even be third parties in this game.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg