This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has Nintendo ever given a response to Brawl modding?

#1HeeazMattPosted 2/25/2013 12:46:11 PM
With such a large community existing around it, surely something has happened, any Cease and Desist? Any statements at all?
#2Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 2/25/2013 12:50:32 PM
No. But they should be grateful for the fanbase that fixed their game.
#3GreatJallopiPosted 2/25/2013 12:52:58 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...

In some cases I hardly call it fixing. Like, I watched a Project M video with Wario, and basically all they did was remove aspects that came from WarioWare, despite the fact that some of use prefer it over Wario Land (Making classic Wario the default costume, replacing motorcycle with shoulder bash, replacing shuffle with legitimate running).
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#4MooglePeruPosted 2/25/2013 12:54:08 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...

In some cases I hardly call it fixing. Like, I watched a Project M video with Wario, and basically all they did was remove aspects that came from WarioWare, despite the fact that some of use prefer it over Wario Land (Making classic Wario the default costume, replacing motorcycle with shoulder bash, replacing shuffle with legitimate running).

You must play, not see, Project M to appreciate the changes in physics. Now the game is actually playable and not the float-fest that is Brawl.
---
My Backloggery: Only fun games allowed!
http://www.backloggery.com/moogleperu