This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do the fanbases think? Part 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. What do the fanbases think? Part 2

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
4 years ago#1
A while ago, I did a series of polls on various boards to determine what the main fanbases think, not just the Smash fanbase. I was able to get results quickly for a few, but some of the slower boards needed some time. So, here's new results from the slower boards and also an Animal Crossing poll someone suggested I do.

Zelda:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632936-the-legend-of-zelda-wii-u/65485754?results=1#1

As you can see, Ghirahim is the clear winner here.

Animal Crossing:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/65489007?results=1#1

A large percentage don't want a rep because AC is peaceful, but the majority who do tend to favor Animal Crosser, with Nook being in a decent second.

Mario:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704054-mario-and-luigi-dream-team/65485408?results=1#1

Mario fans...still can't make up their minds. Paper Mario HAS taken the lead though. I should mention that I was unable to find a good, neutral board, so I went with the most active one, so there's bound to be some RPG bias here.
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12

SalsaSavant
4 years ago#2
Nobody?
Started 12/02/12

User Info: pokemonynstyn

pokemonynstyn
4 years ago#3
Not very surprised.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2napa1k.png
Nobody does their job better than GameFAQs moderators

User Info: Nski

Nski
4 years ago#4
I mean not to burst your bubble but it's the same climate as this board with the exception of probably the paper mario thing.

I mean it's cool that you're doing it but you're not getting a diverse enough sample. At least when Snakey observed the Japanese board there was a difference in culture.

Most of the people here have the same opinion regardless of what board they're on. It's just the ones here are interested in a collaboration that fights each other.
All generalizations are false, including this one.

User Info: Kooky_von_Koopa

Kooky_von_Koopa
4 years ago#5
Ghiragim fans will be disappointed

SalsaSavant
4 years ago#6
Nski posted...
I mean not to burst your bubble but it's the same climate as this board with the exception of probably the paper mario thing.

I mean it's cool that you're doing it but you're not getting a diverse enough sample. At least when Snakey observed the Japanese board there was a difference in culture.

Most of the people here have the same opinion regardless of what board they're on. It's just the ones here are interested in a collaboration that fights each other.

I thought Zelda was kind of a surprise. And in the last one, FE and Pokemon yielded a few surprises. But yeah, I'll agree this one is kind of "meh."
Started 12/02/12

Nski
4 years ago#7
SalsaSavant posted...
Nski posted...

I thought Zelda was kind of a surprise. And in the last one, FE and Pokemon yielded a few surprises. But yeah, I'll agree this one is kind of "meh."

Girahim fanboys are the most vocal for sure, that's why.

User Info: MegaWentEvil

MegaWentEvil
4 years ago#8
@Kooky_von_Koopa: GHIRAGIM-BANNED!
@Nski: GIRAHIM-BANNED!
Aku wa yurusan. - Kim Kaphwan

Nski
4 years ago#9
MegaWentEvil posted...
@Kooky_von_Koopa: GHIRAGIM-BANNED!
@Nski: GIRAHIM-BANNED!

Once Gir-googily becomes even slightly close to the ranks of Ganon will that apply.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. What do the fanbases think? Part 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived