This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if there were not 1, but 2 non-video game characters in this game?

#1sterlingtygerPosted 3/2/2013 6:20:24 PM
Scott Pilgrim, and Wreck it Ralph?

One is from a graphic novel based on and inspired by, most notably, classic Nintendo games; and cinematography and musical cues from the movie adaptation stems from the same sources. It was a big hit, and had a pretty good video game adaptation, too.
And Wreck-It Ralph is a recent movie completely centered around video games, with tons of product placement and endorsement thanks to, notably Nintendo and Namco, as well as Sega, Capcom, and probably some others.

How would you react if these two characters got in? Ralph would probably be a Donkey Kong-like bruiser, a heavyweight with a powerful punch; and Scott would probably function similar to his Brawl Hack moveset, actually.
#2SpunkySixPosted 3/2/2013 6:21:32 PM
Scott and Ralph? Unorthodox, but pure awesome.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
Start > Spam Up B > Win
#3pokemonynstynPosted 3/2/2013 6:30:10 PM
Scott Pilgrim? Not happening. If we get two non-game characters, Wreck-It Ralph is a pretty likely candidate, but Scott Pilgrim is going to please a small minority while outraging a decent group of fans. Far more likely is a character who's had a lot of video games or a strong presence in popular culture. The only non-game character I can imagine has broad enough appeal to reasonably make it is Mickey Mouse. (Though I suppose Popeye may have an infinitesimal shot if they decide they MUST bring in one non-game character, considering he was the star of Miyamoto's first game)
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2napa1k.png
Nobody does their job better than GameFAQs moderators
#4BigSharkZPosted 3/2/2013 7:31:40 PM
I would ask someone to constantly revive me as I repeatedly shoot myself in the head from the amount of disappointment that would hunt my soul.
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#5TrueKirbyPosted 3/7/2013 7:55:17 PM
Scrooge Mcduck and Dr.Rabbit.
YES!
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#6COlimar788Posted 3/7/2013 11:22:00 PM
Scott Pilgrim in Smash Bros. would be just about the best thing ever.

Especially since, because Bryan Lee O'Malley knows Andrew Hussie and is a Homestuck fan, and with the Homestuck game that would likely be coming out around that time, strings could be pulled for Smash 5...
---
There will never be a game as horribly disappointing as Other M
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#7jjacobsnd5Posted 3/7/2013 11:24:39 PM
BigSharkZ posted...
I would ask someone to constantly revive me as I repeatedly shoot myself in the head from the amount of disappointment that would hunt my soul.

---
---
Black 2 FC: Jamie 2409 4238 1529
#8Lethal13Posted 3/8/2013 2:14:15 AM
This topic needs more John McClane