Just because Namco is helping out

#1Chomper4Posted 3/4/2013 11:50:37 AM
Doesn't mean they will have a representative playable in the Smash Bros games, but there is only one that they choose to be playable, I would say Heihachi Mishima.
#2IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 3/4/2013 11:52:16 AM
Why? Because he was also in PSAABR?

Would rather have Jin (like everyone else) or even Lili.
---
|N|M|E|
#3DavemanCosmanPosted 3/4/2013 11:56:09 AM
It's not a bad guess to think that a Namco character is possible. Better than most of the 3rd party suggestions floating around on the boards
---
Pokemon White FC: 2495-0046-4024
#4liveman789Posted 3/4/2013 12:03:16 PM
Pac-man, Yoshimitsu, or a Soul Calibur character like Nightmare are, to me, the best options for playable characters and the most deserving. Especially Pac-man.

I don't think a Tales character deserves to be in Smash Bros, but there being one is probably a decent chance of the possibility being that the director of the Tales series is working on Smash Bros 4.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#5TwilightOrochiPosted 3/4/2013 1:13:00 PM
Pac-Man or a Tales character would be splendid.
---
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.
#6DasDavidPosted 3/4/2013 2:14:53 PM
I would really only care for Pac-Man or a Tales character. The mechanics of tales would be the easiest thing in the world to translate to Smash, and I think any one protagonist would fit in easily.

Whether they "deserve" a rep or not is debatable I guess, but as I understand it Tales is more popular than we know in Japan which does factor into their decision-making process.