Guys, we've finally settled the Sonic vs Samus debate

#11LLL_Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:57:23 PM
Kratos_Aurion75 posted...
Also, nice showcasing your bias with the Sonic music. Always funny when people argue their favourites being the most powerful instead of just looking at things from a less biased stance.

...You've gotta be kidding me. You realize the Sonic X theme is usually used as a joke, right?

None of the posts I make are serious. My arguments aren't serious, either.

The only reason I'm telling you this is because your username is one of the greatest JRPG characters of all time.
#12liveman789Posted 3/5/2013 8:59:36 PM
People that argue over whether what fictional character would win in a canon fight need to go do better useful things.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#13LLL_Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:06:01 PM
liveman789 posted...
People that argue over whether what fictional character would win in a canon fight need to go do better useful things.

People who create their own SSB4 rosters and make a picture showcasing it need to go do better useful things.
#14liveman789Posted 3/5/2013 9:07:47 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
liveman789 posted...

People who create their own SSB4 rosters and make a picture showcasing it need to go do better useful things.

A roster is a something that actually exists, though.
---
#15SmallerRidleyPosted 3/5/2013 9:15:09 PM
No it doesn't.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#16liveman789Posted 3/5/2013 9:20:23 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
No it doesn't.

Yeah but it eventually will, and when it does it'll be interesting to see predictions compared to the reality. Sort of similar to predicting a football or baseball game.

There will most likely never be any type of canon fight between these characters. Smash Bros isn't canon, and that's the most we're ever going to get. Arguing over it is just silly. And besides, most of the arguments made in those topics are just fanboys staying by there character and not taking "no" for an answer.
---
#17Kratos_Aurion75Posted 3/5/2013 9:36:52 PM(edited)
LLL_Deadly posted...
Kratos_Aurion75 posted...
Also, nice showcasing your bias with the Sonic music. Always funny when people argue their favourites being the most powerful instead of just looking at things from a less biased stance.

...You've gotta be kidding me. You realize the Sonic X theme is usually used as a joke, right?

None of the posts I make are serious. My arguments aren't serious, either.

Didn't know it was used as a joke. Sorry about the misunderstanding. My bad.
---
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.
#18SmallerRidleyPosted 3/5/2013 9:36:47 PM
No, it doesn't mean anything. Your roster will be wrong. Your roster will not affect the actual outcome. Your roster is not a point of discussion. Your roster does not pass the time. Your roster does not involve learning new things about the source material. Your roster is an excuse for you to be the center of attention for 20 seconds.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#19TrueKirbyPosted 3/5/2013 9:41:09 PM
Oh snap!
Draggeh boi ovah heah be tryin you dawg!
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#20liveman789Posted 3/5/2013 9:49:03 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
No, it doesn't mean anything. Your roster will be wrong. Your roster will not affect the actual outcome. Your roster is not a point of discussion. Your roster does not pass the time. Your roster does not involve learning new things about the source material. Your roster is an excuse for you to be the center of attention for 20 seconds.

Well someone's a grump guss today.
---