This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys, we've finally settled the Sonic vs Samus debate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Guys, we've finally settled the Sonic vs Samus debate

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
3 years ago#21
I'm so sorry that you're wrong. Next time you're wrong, I'll try to post in a manner that appears to be a better mood.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods

User Info: liveman789

liveman789
3 years ago#22
SmallerRidley posted...
I'm so sorry that you're wrong. Next time you're wrong, I'll try to post in a manner that appears to be a better mood.

Chill out. So many people here act like they're on a 24/7 period.
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg

User Info: DragonImps

DragonImps
3 years ago#23
liveman789 posted...
A roster is a something that actually exists, though.

Are you saying that, the characters don't exist, but the un-applied one you listed are a real thing?

Either way, at least you might learn something about science from mach-ups; statistics from rosters; and debating from both...

Probably not that much, but, y'know.

User Info: liveman789

liveman789
3 years ago#24
DragonImps posted...
liveman789 posted...
A roster is a something that actually exists, though.

Are you saying that, the characters don't exist, but the un-applied one you listed are a real thing?

Either way, at least you might learn something about science from mach-ups; statistics from rosters; and debating from both...

Probably not that much, but, y'know.

I'm only joking around, and I know those arguments are in good fun. But I am right for the most part, in that there really is never going to be a decision set in stone. There's probably never going to be a canon fight between Super Sonic and "Corrupted" or whatever Samus.

There will eventually be a roster, so making a prediction of it isn't as dumb. I don't do them for attention, either. I do them because I'm interested in people's reactions to different outcomes.
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg

User Info: bubwv

bubwv
3 years ago#25
I don't like that people set up un-realistic match-ups between people where one is Over-powered WAY more than the other. Match-ups should be like "pick on somebody your own size". Samus and Sonic I can see as they are on about the same level, but adding Link in there who is just a normal type of person? Like asking a Pigeon to fight a Bear.
"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has Courage."
~The Hero's Shade
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Guys, we've finally settled the Sonic vs Samus debate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived