Guys, we've finally settled the Sonic vs Samus debate

#21SmallerRidleyPosted 3/5/2013 9:53:52 PM
I'm so sorry that you're wrong. Next time you're wrong, I'll try to post in a manner that appears to be a better mood.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#22liveman789Posted 3/5/2013 9:59:53 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
I'm so sorry that you're wrong. Next time you're wrong, I'll try to post in a manner that appears to be a better mood.

Chill out. So many people here act like they're on a 24/7 period.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#23DragonImpsPosted 3/5/2013 10:01:35 PM
liveman789 posted...
A roster is a something that actually exists, though.

Are you saying that, the characters don't exist, but the un-applied one you listed are a real thing?

Either way, at least you might learn something about science from mach-ups; statistics from rosters; and debating from both...

Probably not that much, but, y'know.
#24liveman789Posted 3/5/2013 10:06:37 PM
DragonImps posted...
liveman789 posted...
A roster is a something that actually exists, though.

Are you saying that, the characters don't exist, but the un-applied one you listed are a real thing?

Either way, at least you might learn something about science from mach-ups; statistics from rosters; and debating from both...

Probably not that much, but, y'know.

I'm only joking around, and I know those arguments are in good fun. But I am right for the most part, in that there really is never going to be a decision set in stone. There's probably never going to be a canon fight between Super Sonic and "Corrupted" or whatever Samus.

There will eventually be a roster, so making a prediction of it isn't as dumb. I don't do them for attention, either. I do them because I'm interested in people's reactions to different outcomes.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#25bubwvPosted 3/6/2013 3:13:26 PM
I don't like that people set up un-realistic match-ups between people where one is Over-powered WAY more than the other. Match-ups should be like "pick on somebody your own size". Samus and Sonic I can see as they are on about the same level, but adding Link in there who is just a normal type of person? Like asking a Pigeon to fight a Bear.
---
"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has Courage."
~The Hero's Shade