How many females do you want included?

#1LordYggdrasilXXPosted 3/7/2013 12:46:34 PM(edited)
Hm, about two for me. Palutena and maybe Lyn
#2IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 3/7/2013 12:44:09 PM
All the females. ALL OF THEM

Nintendo fanartists need to expand on their knowledge of who to draw rule 34 for.
---
|N|M|E|
#3_Super_Shadow_Posted 3/7/2013 12:44:23 PM
-Palutena or Medussa
-female Fire emblem rep like Lyn or Anna

those are the only characters I REALLY want.
But I would love to see characters like Tetra, Lip, and Kat & Ana.
---
Ridley, Tom Nook, Bowser Jr, Palutena, Megaman, Lloyd Irving, and Agumon for Smash
#4Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 3/7/2013 12:46:24 PM
I do not care about females being added at all.
#5DrOrpheus42Posted 3/7/2013 1:02:35 PM
Beyond the ones we already have, I think the only female I really want included is Alexandra (Roivas, from Eternal Darkness. She'd just be called Alexandra in Smash though).

Of course, it's not by virtue of her being female, but what she could potentially bring to the table. Unique blend of sword, gun, and magick combat; interesting characterization as a hero on the brink of insanity; improves relations with western developers; advertises the franchise so a new entry would be met with more public interest; represents a different genre of gaming. Of course, her chances are admittedly slim, so I'm just hoping for an assist trophy appearance so that more people might support her for the eventual SSB5.

But anyway, was your question supposed to be about how much gender diversity we want in the roster? Because then my answer changes to "don't really care."
#6Traptin3daysPosted 3/7/2013 1:03:56 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...

This.
I support Palutena, but not because she is a female.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#7ViewtifulGenePosted 3/7/2013 1:09:34 PM
I wouldn't give 2 ****s if this game had no female newcomers.

The only franchise where my most wanted newcomer is female is Wario Land/Ware. But I don't care if Wario doesn't get a second character.

Palutena is fine and dandy but I'd rather have Hades.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#8alpha-apePosted 3/7/2013 2:15:40 PM
Let's stick with the females we have now: Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Samus, ZSS, Ice Climbers. Maybe Dixie or Palutena, but nothing more.
#9l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/7/2013 2:16:36 PM
Mandatory MOAR GURLZ post
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#10KAMMYqueenPosted 3/7/2013 2:16:52 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...

sexist
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!