Super Smash Bros. Wii U nicknamed the "Super Smash Sis. Wii U" of the series

#1MichaelollPosted 3/7/2013 8:42:19 PM
How would you feel if this game added 6 female newcomers and used a female announcer? - Results (101 votes)
It would be okay if this was the only one of the series to add so many girl related things at once.
63.37% (64 votes)
This would not be okay. I would rather there be 1-2 girls per installment, rather than 6 and then fewer in future games.
36.63% (37 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Essentially, this game would be the "girl" game of the series, adding a lot of girls.

All future games would be normal and feature 1-2 girls or what have you, maybe even none.
#2FoxMakinWafflesPosted 3/7/2013 8:48:33 PM
Can you even name 6 females that wouldn't be terrible choices?
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#3l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/7/2013 8:53:54 PM(edited)
FoxMakinWaffles posted...

Well that's mostly subjective. You'd probably consider Ashley a terrible choice, but she's one of my favorite video game characters ever. I don't know about your opinions towards Palutena, Daisy, Captain Syrup, Rosalina, and Lip, but I imagine you don't like them all like I do.

I don't know about the announcer, though. I didn't like it in Super Smash Flash 1, and I'm not sure I'll like it here.
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#4xgiraffes13xPosted 3/7/2013 9:15:23 PM(edited)
Palutena, Lip, Daisy, Dixie Kong, Krystal, Anna(FE)/Lyn, Tetra/Toon Zelda, Midna, Medusa and Isa are the only female characters I see with some sort of shot of getting in.
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
3 months until E3! *fangirls*
#5albertojz356Posted 3/7/2013 9:22:30 PM(edited)
FoxMakinWaffles posted...

That depends on your opinion of "terrible choices" However i'd say several are easily as deserving as many characters already in smash bros.

xgiraffes13x posted...
Palutena, Lip, Daisy, Dixie Kong, Krystal, Anna(FE)/Lyn, Tetra/Toon Zelda, Midna, Medusa and Isa are the only female characters I see with some sort of shot of getting in.

lol Isa is male.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#6TrueKirbyPosted 3/7/2013 9:20:53 PM
Which Isa?
Kingdom Hearts one or another one?
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#7xgiraffes13xPosted 3/7/2013 9:21:28 PM
albertojz356 posted...
xgiraffes13x posted...

lol Isa is male.

YES YOU GOT MY JOKE.
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
3 months until E3! *fangirls*
#8Cookie_AromaPosted 3/7/2013 9:29:45 PM
If one of those females added is Jill Dozer or Captain Syrup, then sure! Dixie Kong would also be nice.
#9LegendofLegaiaPosted 3/7/2013 9:48:23 PM
xgiraffes13x posted...

lolwut?
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
#10PhoslusPosted 3/7/2013 11:30:20 PM
Announcer: SUPER BASH SISTERS!