This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any chance we will see....( Gameplay not character)

#1pixel378Posted 3/8/2013 5:28:43 PM
A super meter type thing being added? Or would you enjoy this type of idea? Something like the Final smash but perhaps on a smaller scale but instead of being obtained by hitting the floating ball, it is gotten by hitting opponents, stringing together different moves etc. And can be used as a secondary method to killing with the main method still ring out.

I feel this would be a fun feature, add a new layer of depth to the game, and eliminate some of the "I'll just run away and wait for everybody to have high % and steal kills".

Of course there would be an option to turn it off and play vanilla. Thoughts? Ideas?
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#2BigSharkZPosted 3/8/2013 5:29:29 PM
I just want a Super Smash Bros. or Nintendo crossover that plays like Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in glorious HD.
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#3SMASHKING84Posted 3/8/2013 5:33:04 PM
BigSharkZ posted...
I just want a Super Smash Bros. or Nintendo crossover that plays like Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in glorious HD.

no.
i cannot stand being forced to use three characters at the same time
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#4pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:35:03 PM
BigSharkZ posted...

Absolutely nothing to do with my topic.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#5tehponycornPosted 3/8/2013 6:18:26 PM
pixel378 posted...
A super meter type thing being added? Or would you enjoy this type of idea? Something like the Final smash but perhaps on a smaller scale but instead of being obtained by hitting the floating ball, it is gotten by hitting opponents, stringing together different moves etc. And can be used as a secondary method to killing with the main method still ring out.

I feel this would be a fun feature, add a new layer of depth to the game, and eliminate some of the "I'll just run away and wait for everybody to have high % and steal kills".

Of course there would be an option to turn it off and play vanilla. Thoughts? Ideas?

Well, if It's a new game mode, than that's cool.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#6CenedarprimePosted 3/8/2013 6:23:53 PM
pixel378 posted...

I'm not sure sure about a super attack being a guaranteed KO or score. I think it should damage the opponent like Final Smashes currently do. That being said, I am definitely a fan of the super meter, and maybe a general nerf to some Final Smashes so some characters can't build up an automatic KO every time the meter is filled. (looking at Marth, Capt. Falcon, Ganondorf especially).
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
"Allons-y!"
#7RyoukaiPosted 3/8/2013 9:25:20 PM
I'm not sure sure about a super attack being a guaranteed KO or score. I think it should damage the opponent like Final Smashes currently do. That being said, I am definitely a fan of the super meter, and maybe a general nerf to some Final Smashes so some characters can't build up an automatic KO every time the meter is filled. (looking at Marth, Capt. Falcon, Ganondorf especially).

Side-step, side-step aaaand double side-step. The one you should really be worried about is Sonic, and maybe the Landmasters.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
#8pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:02:53 PM
Cenedarprime posted...
pixel378 posted...

Well i'm thinking it would be like a supercharged smash attack. Nothing like Becoming a giant octopus and destroying people. More like a flashy attack with a extended reach that causes ring out at much lower % than a normal smash.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#9SmallerRidleyPosted 3/8/2013 10:34:09 PM(edited)
Cenedarprime posted...
pixel378 posted...

Well i'm thinking it would be like a supercharged smash attack. Nothing like Becoming a giant octopus and destroying people. More like a flashy attack with a extended reach that causes ring out at much lower % than a normal smash.

Maybe trigger it by pressing A+B when using a smash attack.

But I don't like the extra knockback. Half of the point is landing a finishing move, but increasing the knockback just makes the game uneven if someone gets ahead and builds a bit of meter. Extra damage/range yes, though.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#10ImGanondorfLolPosted 3/8/2013 11:38:13 PM
I'd only want it as a special match option.