This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any chance we will see....( Gameplay not character)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Any chance we will see....( Gameplay not character)
3 years ago#11
So scrubs can spam the overpowered supers? Might as well make gameplay completely dependent on whether or not a character can do an infinite combo.

Keep that garbage where it belongs. PSABR.
3 years ago#12
Faceman_ posted...
So scrubs can spam the overpowered supers? Might as well make gameplay completely dependent on whether or not a character can do an infinite combo.

Aww **** looks like we got a badass over here.

But seriously just because you hate change doesnt mean its bad.
3DS FC: 0817-3744-5436 Name: Mugen
Add Meh
3 years ago#13
omegaslash14 posted...
Faceman_ posted...

Aww **** looks like we got a badass over here.

But seriously just because you hate change doesnt mean its bad.

Final Smashes in Brawl were really stupid and would be a bad change if forced into matches. Rebalanced to fit in well with everything else though they could work fine.
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.
3 years ago#14
A meter that charges up as you fight to unleash a Final Smash would be a great idea. Seriously, Brawl's idea of having the FS tied to an item was idiotic, especially since many people don't play with items.

With a meter, they could make the FS part of the movesets. I don't see it as another way to KO, because the FS already knock out the opponents out of the ring, or greatly damage them for you to knock them out.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
3 years ago#15
Scrubs wouldn't be able to get super moves efficiently though, as they would not be able to to get tons of hits in with a variety of moves (Avoid spamming) against a better player.

And I wasn't saying it would OHKO at 20% or something, but like 10-15% lower than a strong smash attack would, depending on the moves quickness obviously. Or it could just do some real good damage. Could vary depending on character.
MGO- Mr. Detroit
3 years ago#16
pixel378 posted...
Scrubs wouldn't be able to get super moves efficiently though, as they would not be able to to get tons of hits in with a variety of moves (Avoid spamming) against a better player.

And I wasn't saying it would OHKO at 20% or something, but like 10-15% lower than a strong smash attack would, depending on the moves quickness obviously. Or it could just do some real good damage. Could vary depending on character.

Exactly, supers can do a whole host of different things. I have a feeling not enough people posting here have actually played many fighting games.
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.
3 years ago#17
Kratos_Aurion75 posted...
pixel378 posted...

Exactly, supers can do a whole host of different things. I have a feeling not enough people posting here have actually played many fighting games.

They think I am talking like 10 hits and you can throw out Marios fire ball or something lol. I'm talking you get this once or twice a match if you're whooping butt, and Donkey Kong throws a barrel that rolls for a bit, hitting anybody really good.
MGO- Mr. Detroit
3 years ago#18
supers would sick. so would EX smashes if we're on the subject of meter. i think it would be an excellent idea, if not only a pipe-dream. the fact that every character of that many more moves to choose from would be a game changer and people would prob stop living til 200%, pissin me off.

tl;dr: meter, EX smashes or B-moves and Supers for Smash 4.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Any chance we will see....( Gameplay not character)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived