This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any chance we will see....( Gameplay not character)

#11Faceman_Posted 3/8/2013 11:40:37 PM
So scrubs can spam the overpowered supers? Might as well make gameplay completely dependent on whether or not a character can do an infinite combo.

Keep that garbage where it belongs. PSABR.
#12omegaslash14Posted 3/9/2013 2:12:46 AM
Faceman_ posted...
So scrubs can spam the overpowered supers? Might as well make gameplay completely dependent on whether or not a character can do an infinite combo.

Aww **** looks like we got a badass over here.

But seriously just because you hate change doesnt mean its bad.
---
3DS FC: 0817-3744-5436 Name: Mugen
Add Meh
#13Kratos_Aurion75Posted 3/9/2013 4:57:24 AM
omegaslash14 posted...
Faceman_ posted...

Aww **** looks like we got a badass over here.

But seriously just because you hate change doesnt mean its bad.

Final Smashes in Brawl were really stupid and would be a bad change if forced into matches. Rebalanced to fit in well with everything else though they could work fine.
---
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.
#14RollerBobPosted 3/9/2013 5:51:44 AM
A meter that charges up as you fight to unleash a Final Smash would be a great idea. Seriously, Brawl's idea of having the FS tied to an item was idiotic, especially since many people don't play with items.

With a meter, they could make the FS part of the movesets. I don't see it as another way to KO, because the FS already knock out the opponents out of the ring, or greatly damage them for you to knock them out.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#15pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 6:03:17 AM
Scrubs wouldn't be able to get super moves efficiently though, as they would not be able to to get tons of hits in with a variety of moves (Avoid spamming) against a better player.

And I wasn't saying it would OHKO at 20% or something, but like 10-15% lower than a strong smash attack would, depending on the moves quickness obviously. Or it could just do some real good damage. Could vary depending on character.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#16Kratos_Aurion75Posted 3/9/2013 1:57:22 PM
pixel378 posted...
Scrubs wouldn't be able to get super moves efficiently though, as they would not be able to to get tons of hits in with a variety of moves (Avoid spamming) against a better player.

And I wasn't saying it would OHKO at 20% or something, but like 10-15% lower than a strong smash attack would, depending on the moves quickness obviously. Or it could just do some real good damage. Could vary depending on character.

Exactly, supers can do a whole host of different things. I have a feeling not enough people posting here have actually played many fighting games.
---
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.
#17pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 6:01:59 AM
Kratos_Aurion75 posted...
pixel378 posted...

Exactly, supers can do a whole host of different things. I have a feeling not enough people posting here have actually played many fighting games.

They think I am talking like 10 hits and you can throw out Marios fire ball or something lol. I'm talking you get this once or twice a match if you're whooping butt, and Donkey Kong throws a barrel that rolls for a bit, hitting anybody really good.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#18McFinderPosted 3/10/2013 6:07:37 AM
supers would sick. so would EX smashes if we're on the subject of meter. i think it would be an excellent idea, if not only a pipe-dream. the fact that every character of that many more moves to choose from would be a game changer and people would prob stop living til 200%, pissin me off.

tl;dr: meter, EX smashes or B-moves and Supers for Smash 4.