Gameplay vs Roster

#21Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 3/10/2013 6:21:37 PM
Poopcorn13 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
The roster is all I care about.

So if the game is as bad as Big Rigs, you still wont care about the gameplay?

Nope, as with Brawl hackers can correct any gameplay mistakes.

How can you even assume the Wii U will be as open for hackers as the Wii was? You would rather the developers half ass a game so long as your favorite character gets in it?

I don't care if the gameplay is horrible like Brawl's as long as I have all my most wanted newcomers in the game.
#22Poopcorn13Posted 3/10/2013 6:28:23 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
The roster is all I care about.

So if the game is as bad as Big Rigs, you still wont care about the gameplay?

Nope, as with Brawl hackers can correct any gameplay mistakes.

How can you even assume the Wii U will be as open for hackers as the Wii was? You would rather the developers half ass a game so long as your favorite character gets in it?

I don't care if the gameplay is horrible like Brawl's as long as I have all my most wanted newcomers in the game.

And again, that amazes me but different strokes for different folks.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#23Kratos_Aurion75(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 9:56:36 AM
I'm a tad surprised as well. Though I suppose for something some may also find surprising: I care more about having well done, fitting music than specific character inclusion. Proper music to really set the mood for play really adds a lot to the gaming experience for me. Something I've experienced a lot more from a couple fighters and haven't in Smash.
---
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.
#24MM125Posted 3/11/2013 11:06:26 AM
Nobody wants the game to be s***. It's just the roster is easier to talk about, because there's only so much you can talk about how the game will play.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#25KillDozer123Posted 3/11/2013 11:22:04 AM
Quality over quantity. Nuff said for me.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#26The Hero Of TimePosted 3/11/2013 11:23:01 AM
Hmm, I suppose if I must... Gameplay. While not having some characters I wanted would suck, and I may even lose a few of my favourites from Brawl, there are at least a few characters that are locks that I like (and I might actually play as Bowser if he was made better)
---
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
#27Blazekicker27Posted 3/11/2013 11:24:39 AM
They're equal for me. The characters are what interest me the most, but even if this game had every single character I wanted, I wouldn't play it if the gameplay was terrible.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png