This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When people consider WarioWare reps...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. When people consider WarioWare reps...

User Info: Kratos_Aurion75

Kratos_Aurion75
4 years ago#11
GreatJallopi posted...
Kratos_Aurion75 posted...
And here we go again

I didn't say it to start an FE flame war. I said it to state how irrelevant his comment was to my question, and said that I could talk about hating a totally different franchise and it would be just as relevant.

Don't get yourself all riled up now.

Yep, here we go again
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.

User Info: FoxMakinWaffles

FoxMakinWaffles
4 years ago#12
GreatJallopi posted...
And here we go again

I didn't say it to start an FE flame war. I said it to state how irrelevant his comment was to my question, and said that I could talk about hating a totally different franchise and it would be just as relevant.

You asked why I don't consider 9-Volt as a potential rep. I answered by saying I think WarioWare shouldn't have existed, so I don't care for the characters. If anything, your comment was the one that was irrelevant.
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu

User Info: GreatJallopi

GreatJallopi
4 years ago#13
FoxMakinWaffles posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
And here we go again

You asked why I don't consider 9-Volt as a potential rep. I answered by saying I think WarioWare shouldn't have existed, so I don't care for the characters. If anything, your comment was the one that was irrelevant.

I asked why people don't consider them WHEN THINKING OF WARIOWARE REPS.

Your comment was irrelevant because you don't consider WarioWare reps, period, so this was not directed at you.
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 years ago#14
I think Mona definitely has that status to be considered the likeliest Wario Ware character i'd also rank Jimmy T. high too probably higher than Ashley.
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!

User Info: Doug314

Doug314
4 years ago#15
Only a small group of people seem to want or expect any WarioWare reps. It does seem they all like girls and/or magic users and all seem to support Ashley or sometimes Mona, but almost never anyone else. Jimmy would probably actually be the most likely IMO, as he was 3 different stages in the first game and has been in all of them I think. And he's pretty cool. And I'm saying this even though I don't support him.
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
"Mewtwo & Roy WILL return in this game" -Kooky_von_Koopa

User Info: Wo_Dao_93

Wo_Dao_93
4 years ago#16
I think Kat and Ana would work as a doubles teams like the Ice Climbers and how plusle and minun would have been
PSN: Capn_WakkaWakka
MvC3 favorites: SuperSkrull, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe , X-23, Taskmaster

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
4 years ago#17
way I see it, WarioWare Priority should go Mona>Jimmy>9-Volt>Ash>Orb>everyone else.
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
if you ever fight a spammy Pit or Marth, that might be my nephew.... just so you know.

User Info: Cookie_Aroma

Cookie_Aroma
4 years ago#18
I'd prefer Captain Syrup over any of the WarioWare characters, but if there was a Warioware character, I'd like Mona or Jimmy T.

User Info: Koro-Sensei

Koro-Sensei
4 years ago#19
fawfulmark2 posted...
way I see it, WarioWare Priority should go Mona>Jimmy>9-Volt>Ash>Orb>everyone else.

This. If we get a new rep, it should be someone who's been in the WarioWare games way longer than Ashley.

User Info: IlIlIlIlIlIlIl

IlIlIlIlIlIlIl
4 years ago#20
Ashley just has the most fanart (of a certain kind etc). That doesn't translate to overall popularity unfortunately.
|N|M|E|
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. When people consider WarioWare reps...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived