This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When people consider WarioWare reps...

#11Kratos_Aurion75Posted 3/10/2013 7:39:02 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
Kratos_Aurion75 posted...
And here we go again

I didn't say it to start an FE flame war. I said it to state how irrelevant his comment was to my question, and said that I could talk about hating a totally different franchise and it would be just as relevant.

Don't get yourself all riled up now.

Yep, here we go again
---
-And by fog, of course, MassiveUnit means black void of nothingness.
#12FoxMakinWafflesPosted 3/10/2013 7:41:23 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
And here we go again

I didn't say it to start an FE flame war. I said it to state how irrelevant his comment was to my question, and said that I could talk about hating a totally different franchise and it would be just as relevant.

You asked why I don't consider 9-Volt as a potential rep. I answered by saying I think WarioWare shouldn't have existed, so I don't care for the characters. If anything, your comment was the one that was irrelevant.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#13GreatJallopi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 7:53:46 PM
FoxMakinWaffles posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
And here we go again

You asked why I don't consider 9-Volt as a potential rep. I answered by saying I think WarioWare shouldn't have existed, so I don't care for the characters. If anything, your comment was the one that was irrelevant.

I asked why people don't consider them WHEN THINKING OF WARIOWARE REPS.

Your comment was irrelevant because you don't consider WarioWare reps, period, so this was not directed at you.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#14albertojz356Posted 3/10/2013 8:02:17 PM
I think Mona definitely has that status to be considered the likeliest Wario Ware character i'd also rank Jimmy T. high too probably higher than Ashley.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#15Doug314Posted 3/11/2013 1:21:14 AM
Only a small group of people seem to want or expect any WarioWare reps. It does seem they all like girls and/or magic users and all seem to support Ashley or sometimes Mona, but almost never anyone else. Jimmy would probably actually be the most likely IMO, as he was 3 different stages in the first game and has been in all of them I think. And he's pretty cool. And I'm saying this even though I don't support him.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
"Mewtwo & Roy WILL return in this game" -Kooky_von_Koopa
#16Wo_Dao_93Posted 3/11/2013 7:00:30 AM
I think Kat and Ana would work as a doubles teams like the Ice Climbers and how plusle and minun would have been
---
PSN: Capn_WakkaWakka
MvC3 favorites: SuperSkrull, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe , X-23, Taskmaster
#17fawfulmark2Posted 3/11/2013 7:32:15 AM
way I see it, WarioWare Priority should go Mona>Jimmy>9-Volt>Ash>Orb>everyone else.
---
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
if you ever fight a spammy Pit or Marth, that might be my nephew.... just so you know.
#18Cookie_AromaPosted 3/11/2013 8:04:27 AM
I'd prefer Captain Syrup over any of the WarioWare characters, but if there was a Warioware character, I'd like Mona or Jimmy T.
#19Koro-SenseiPosted 3/11/2013 9:10:56 AM
fawfulmark2 posted...
way I see it, WarioWare Priority should go Mona>Jimmy>9-Volt>Ash>Orb>everyone else.

This. If we get a new rep, it should be someone who's been in the WarioWare games way longer than Ashley.
#20IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 3/11/2013 9:11:51 AM
Ashley just has the most fanart (of a certain kind etc). That doesn't translate to overall popularity unfortunately.
---
|N|M|E|