This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate My Roster

#11DoctorRice(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 8:51:39 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
That's the best I can do with all the unnecessary cuts given the small size of the roster.

That doesn't make sense. A smaller roster would naturally have more cuts than a bigger one.

This is what I was gonna say.
#12The_Nega_ShadowPosted 3/11/2013 8:54:07 PM
That's the best I can do with all the unnecessary cuts given the small size of the roster.

That doesn't make sense. A smaller roster would naturally have more cuts than a bigger one.

6 cuts is too many for any roster.
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Waaaa!
#13liveman789Posted 3/11/2013 8:58:10 PM(edited)
The_Nega_Shadow posted...

If it were limited to 44 characters, I wouldn't say 6 cuts is THAT ridiculous. 6/35 cuts is a smaller fraction than 5/25 cuts.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#14SmallerRidleyPosted 3/11/2013 8:57:02 PM

Your sentence still doesn't make sense. You just said it didn't matter what size the roster was, except you also said that a roster that small shouldn't have that many cuts as though it was dependent on the size.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#15RanzEDGEPosted 3/11/2013 9:04:36 PM
Doug314 posted...
Ness >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucas

the only thing i agree with Doug with and also if snake gets cut so does sonic they are both third parties thus one should not be held on a higher pedistal than the other. also wouldve perferred megaman instead of another namco rep becuase that would be unfair for them to get two... other than that i guess i could live with this.

6/10
---
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
#16YoshiWii1Posted 3/11/2013 9:09:36 PM
How did you make this?
---
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25
#17YoshiWii1Posted 3/11/2013 9:11:44 PM
YoshiWii1 posted...
How did you make this?

I wanna try to make this too. But my own roster
---
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25
#18YoshiWii1Posted 3/11/2013 10:14:44 PM
bump
---