Okay, okay. My roster has no cuts this time...

#11tehponycornPosted 3/14/2013 7:41:12 AM
Mewtwo AND Genesect? That's too much. and it's either Ike or Roy, not both. 6/10
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#12Soanevalcke6Posted 3/14/2013 7:52:23 AM
4 FE Reps
3 Metroid Reps

Wat.

Also Pacman
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/5QkQDKS.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#13DoctorRice(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:46:14 AM
Doug314 posted...
Absolutely horrible FE section. 3/10 even though most of the rest of it is pretty good.

Only the FE section is bad, with everything else being pretty good, and you give it a 3/10???

*facepalm*

Soanevalcke6 posted...
4 FE Reps
3 Metroid Reps

Wat.

Also Pacman

Pac-man is probably much likelier than Llyod. Get over it.
#14chaochaomanPosted 3/14/2013 9:36:22 AM
But.......where's Saki?

Ehh, 7/10 because it still has Shulk and Little Mac. Pac-Man dropped the rating a bit, too.
---
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.
#15Smasher345Posted 3/14/2013 9:44:21 AM
9.5/10. This is literally one of the best rosters I have ever seen. The only thing that prevented me from giving it a 10 is cutting Sheik but other than that it's very good.
#16garekmanPosted 3/14/2013 10:07:01 AM
7/10

I can live with Impa replacing Sheik (though I think it's a waste of a slot and it would be better with the usual Zelda/Shiek slot). I can live with the addition of Shulk and Takamaru. But having Lil Mac and PacMan, the lack of Isaac, and having Palutena over Krystal, that really bugs me. Still, it's one of the best rosters I've seen. It's nice to see Bowsy as a Mario newcomer for once.
#17Traptin3daysPosted 3/14/2013 10:18:52 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
4 FE Reps
3 Metroid Reps

Wat.

The thing with Metroid is that Samus + Ridley is enough, while FE keeps updating with more characters. And it isn't a bad thing for Metroid, it's bad to just add a character to a series just because it is "Metroid".

Anyways, the roster.... I like it!
I dislike that Sheik is cut, I am not a fan of Impa
I dislike Bowser Jr, but out of all realistic Mario reps, he is the one I'm the most okay with
And I am sad that there's no Megaman. But I realize that his chances might not be that great.

Overall, I like everything else. So 8/10
---
My dad gave me some advice before he died. He said, son, if you see a beautiful woman, you have to flirt with her. It's rude not to. - Lowell
#18bestssbbfanPosted 3/14/2013 11:04:15 AM(edited)
fuzi11 posted...
In my imagination Roy would leave and Medusa would take his spot, and Pacman would leave and Isaac would take his spot. Then It would be the nearly perfect roster.

I pray to Yune and Palutena you are not speaking likeliness here.

On topic
Keep zelda/sheik as is and just place another zelda character like vaati or tetra.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!