This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys excited for Arthur from Ghouls and Ghosts to be in this game?

#1ShinyMasamunePosted 3/13/2013 6:40:10 PM
I am! I think he should have some sort of underwear/armor mechanic.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Xenoblade
Recently Finished: Fire Emblem, Pokemon Black 2
#2MichaelollPosted 3/13/2013 6:40:50 PM
The only form of ghost I would accept in this game is luigi's final smash
#3GreatJallopiPosted 3/13/2013 6:41:06 PM
Ghosts and Goblins is the series name...

And if he were to be as bad as he was in MvC3, then no.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#4ShinyMasamune(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 6:45:24 PM
Ghouls and Ghosts is the name of the original game in the series.

Also, Capcom has shown how much love they have for the franchise by including him in MvC3! This means that the series is not dead and there are big things involving Arthur in the future. His appearance in Smash seems incredibly likely.
---
#5YoshiWii1Posted 3/13/2013 6:47:44 PM
I can't wait to pwn all the Falco, Snake, and Ike spammers with "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT!"
---
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25
#6GreatJallopiPosted 3/13/2013 6:49:35 PM(edited)
ShinyMasamune posted...

Also, Capcom has shown how much love they have for the franchise by including him in MvC3! This means that the series is not dead and there are big things involving Arthur in the future. His appearance in Smash seems incredibly likely.

Ghosts'n Goblins, alternative spelling Ghost'n Goblins, is a 1985 platform game developed by Capcom for video arcades and has since been released on several other platforms. It is the first game in the Ghosts'n Goblins franchise.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#7albertojz356Posted 3/13/2013 6:50:00 PM
No.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#8ShinyMasamune(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 6:52:30 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
ShinyMasamune posted...

Ghosts'n Goblins, alternative spelling Ghost'n Goblins, is a 1985 platform game developed by Capcom for video arcades and has since been released on several other platforms. It is the first game in the Ghosts'n Goblins franchise.

I don't know where you got that source, but you're wrong.
---
#9GreatJallopiPosted 3/13/2013 6:55:00 PM
ShinyMasamune posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
ShinyMasamune posted...

I don't know where you got that source, but you're wrong.

Ghouls n' Ghosts came out 3 years later, in 1988. Do a five second fact check. You lost. Just accept defeat.
---
#10Ari917Posted 3/13/2013 6:56:24 PM
Firebrand would be cooler...