Characters with Swords are cheap, hand to hand characters are the real fighters!

#1youngbroPosted 3/13/2013 7:51:03 PM
Fox dont need no blaster because he whoops ***. While Marth hides behind his sword, if it breaks what will he do, beg for mercy?
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN XBL WiiU - TheSchwarr
#2The_KoreyPosted 3/13/2013 7:51:59 PM
... Just get out. -_-
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
#3XxWontonxXPosted 3/13/2013 7:52:35 PM
The_Korey posted...
... Just get out. -_-

^
---
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Lyn, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, and Megaman for SSB4.
#4Kratos_Aurion75Posted 3/13/2013 7:52:47 PM
TC is the knife guy from that Indiana Jones movie.
---
http://puu.sh/2gpqf
Wasting meter since '08
#5liveman789Posted 3/13/2013 7:53:06 PM
You tell 'em! And if Marth lost his sword, maybe he could use his girly little headband as a weapon somehow?
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#6youngbro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 8:02:29 PM
Metaknight thinks hes the strongest warrior.......with a sword, and he cant beat a pink balloon. Kirby is the real fighter, why do you think knuckle Joe challenges him all the time and not Metaknight.
---
#7XxWontonxXPosted 3/13/2013 8:04:41 PM
youngbro posted...
Metaknight thinks hes the strongest warrior.......with a sword, and he cant beat a pink balloon. Kirby is the real fighter, why do you think knuckle Joe challenges him all the time and not Metaknight.

...-.- *thinks of Link and Ganondorf*
---
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Lyn, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, and Megaman for SSB4.
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 3/13/2013 8:19:04 PM
But Fighter uses swords.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#9youngbro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 8:19:12 PM
XxWontonxX posted...
youngbro posted...

...-.- *thinks of Link and Ganondorf*

Ganondorf transforms cause he wants to fight as a warlock not a swordsman, and link is all like, "mmm" cause he dont talk but it translates to "im using this sword powered up by a magic triangle cause its the only way to win, i cant fight bare-handed i'll lose, im nothing without this sword."

Ganondors is like, " wtf, you see im on 4 legs i cant defend against a sword if you cut me, WTF man, use your hands like a true hero, how you think Iron fist became great, because he didnt use a sword to slay the dragon"
---
#10RyoukaiPosted 3/13/2013 9:02:24 PM
I think I'll use sword users more often from now on. They're inexpensive, after all.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards