Why does people think that 3-4 reps is too much for Fire Emblem?

#51SmallerRidleyPosted 3/15/2013 5:59:44 PM
Occasionally I just dislike the fact that there's nothing but roster discussion on this board.

This argument is showing why I should hate it.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#52LegendofLegaiaPosted 3/15/2013 6:02:48 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
Occasionally I just dislike the fact that there's nothing but roster discussion on this board.

I tried to make a topic about gameplay, but it died :/
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
#53SmallerRidleyPosted 3/15/2013 6:04:12 PM
Precicely.
---
#54LegendofLegaiaPosted 3/15/2013 6:06:23 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
Precicely.

Hm... Maybe we could flood the board with gameplay topics?
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
#55SpunkySixPosted 3/15/2013 6:06:28 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

Then stay out. 3 out of my past 4 topics have been non roster related as a conscious effort to be more flexible. Either deal with the roster topics or leave, (which, it may surprise you to find that I hope you don't) but your snide comments about them does nothing to help the situation.

Legaia, you're right. I can't prove it was just for advertisement. You haven't even begun to explain why somebody on Seth or Lyon's level should not be heavily considered in light of my last post though, and I'm genuinely curious to see what you think about it. So... please respond?
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
#56Poopcorn13Posted 3/15/2013 6:07:42 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
SmallerRidley posted...

I tried to make a topic about gameplay, but it died :/

:/
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#57SpunkySixPosted 3/15/2013 6:08:11 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
Precicely.

In a market economy, something with low demand fails because people don't want it. Why should people make random topics about things that aren't priorities for them, ESPECIALLY since you yourself refuse to do the same and make roster topics?
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
#58SmallerRidleyPosted 3/15/2013 6:08:24 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
Precicely.

Hm... Maybe we could flood the board with gameplay topics?

It would have to be a coordinated effort, they mostly need something controversial or debatable, and they all need multiple replies that amount to more than "that's cool".
---
#59LegendofLegaiaPosted 3/15/2013 6:18:21 PM(edited)
SpunkySix posted...
Legaia, you're right. I can't prove it was just for advertisement. You haven't even begun to explain why somebody on Seth or Lyon's level should not be heavily considered in light of my last post though, and I'm genuinely curious to see what you think about it. So... please respond?

LegendofLegaia posted...
Also, the Pokemon example is terrible as the Pokemon are the big mascots of their series, unlike Fire Emblem games where it's clearly the Lords who serve as the mascots, not generic enemy archer #14653.

Because the ones with the "title that comes with a superificial sense of inflated importance compared to other characters" are generally the main protagonists of their games and the posterboys for their specific games.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1e/Fire_Emblem_The_Sacred_Stones.JPG

^
l
Please point out where Seth is.

Adding onto these posts, I point directly at most of Awakening's DLC chapters (where Lords serve as both your main allies and enemies, along with them generally being prizes for winning the chapters).

While non-Lords are also found in the DLC chapters, they're only the main focus of the free spotpass battles (and Lords can be fought through spotpass as well).
---
#60SmallerRidleyPosted 3/15/2013 6:15:48 PM
Then stay out. 3 out of my past 4 topics have been non roster related as a conscious effort to be more flexible. Either deal with the roster topics or leave, (which, it may surprise you to find that I hope you don't) but your snide comments about them does nothing to help the situation.

Why did you feel the need to reply? Ignore the post, since it has nothing to do with your inane argument about semantics loosely based on patterns based on 3 points of observations. It's so very important that you complain about why other people with no pull on the finished product consider Leaf a worthwhile choice.

Besdes, how many of those 3 topics have an active conversation in them? My point is that nobody can even be ****ed to reply to other topics.

In a market economy, something with low demand fails because people don't want it. Why should people make random topics about things that aren't priorities for them, ESPECIALLY since you yourself refuse to do the same and make roster topics?

Again, it isn't about the topics. It's about the lack of support. Are you done?
---