This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yet Another Smash Boredom Roster

#1bestssbbfanPosted 3/14/2013 10:51:54 AM
Ill just skip straight to the good part

http://s601.beta.photobucket.com/user/bestssbbfan/media/boredRoster_zps5eecc87a.png.html

55 Chars counting transforms.
No cuts
5 3rd parties

Newcomers are
K. Rool
Toad
Vaati
Ridley
Palutena
Chrom
Saki
Shulk
Takamaru
Isaac
Pac Man(still debating about whether or not to change this to lloyd)
Megaman
Slime

Send me your Love, your Hate, and all the rankings now gamefaqs.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#2LittlejefferyPosted 3/14/2013 11:29:34 AM
-10/10 for not having Waluigi.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#3xgiraffes13xPosted 3/14/2013 12:19:07 PM
9/10. Remove Vaati and Slime.
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
3 months until E3! *fangirls*
#4RanzEDGEPosted 3/14/2013 12:22:45 PM
All the chars i want with the added bonus of Vaati awesome roster bro
---
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
#5Taro_TanakaPosted 3/14/2013 1:07:52 PM
Why would anyone WANT Roy back. He was a worse version of Marth. Even though he is fun to play with he isn't the most reliable sword user seeing as the hit box for his sword is greatest at the base which makes for harder spacing. He is also WAY heavier than marth, which slows him down considerably.

(as a note, I love Roy to death but I understand why they took him out of smash bros)
---
- Taro Tanaka signing out
Black 2 FC: 4170-2789-5384
#6MM125Posted 3/14/2013 1:55:02 PM
*has Isaac*

http://global3.memecdn.com/obama-approves_o_204409.jpg
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#7Doug314Posted 3/14/2013 2:23:16 PM
3/10 for horrible FE section. Does anyone really think all 4 of them would be unique and fun sword users? That just seems like people ridiculously stuck in some ideal world to me. It'd be like having a year where every single game is a 1-player Mario game with no power-ups, and no auto-scrolling levels. Yes, non-autoscrolling Mario levels are really good, but we still should get more variety than that.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#8DasDavidPosted 3/14/2013 2:31:40 PM
Doug314 posted...
3/10 for horrible FE section. Does anyone really think all 4 of them would be unique and fun sword users? That just seems like people ridiculously stuck in some ideal world to me. It'd be like having a year where every single game is a 1-player Mario game with no power-ups, and no auto-scrolling levels. Yes, non-autoscrolling Mario levels are really good, but we still should get more variety than that.

It's your rating so whatever, but seriously 3/10 for ONE franchise's representation? Wow...

I don't agree with it either but I think when people choose a large number of FE reps they really believe that those characters could have unique move sets, there's really no reason to assume that hypothetical Sakurai in their hypothetical roster would make them all clones or boringly similar.

Anyway, Slime is by biggest gripe with this roster, so I guess I'll give it an 8/10 because I also think we could use some cuts of characters (unless they are de-cloned.)
---
-->MY<-- Hoped SSB4 Roster. I can't stress that first part enough <.<
http://oi46.tinypic.com/313i2yu.jpg
#9Doug314Posted 3/14/2013 7:32:14 PM
Well, here's how I see it. There's a total amount of potential worth of newcomers, call it 1000. Then imagine that FE has tons and tons and tons of potential and then you include tons of FE characters and barely tap into its potential at all. The rest of the franchises are pretty much repped by their default responses, and well, most of the others don't have nearly the untapped potential that FE does. As such, FE has such a huge share of the unused potential for newcomers that it should be weighted heavily. And I also maybe should have mentioned that 5 3rd parties is too much and I did give you a reduction for that.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony