Sakurai talking about online play for smash

#1Traptin3daysPosted 3/14/2013 1:13:44 PM
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/47684/smash-bros-wii-u-online-multiplayer-will-be-more-fun-sakurai/

Don't know if there's been a topic about this, but I found it interesting!
---
My dad gave me some advice before he died. He said, son, if you see a beautiful woman, you have to flirt with her. It's rude not to. - Lowell
#2SalsaSavantPosted 3/14/2013 1:19:31 PM
This has already been posted.

However, the last poster used false info to make an attention grabbing title and linked to Polygon's heavily biased report of this, so this is a straight upgrade.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#3Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:22:54 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
This has already been posted.

However, the last poster used false info to make an attention grabbing title and linked to Polygon's heavily biased report of this, so this is a straight upgrade.

Maaan, I just saw it at the WiiU board and looked three pages back on this board to see if someone had posted it... Sorry :/

Well that is good at least :I

...When I finally thought I could contribute on this board...
---
My dad gave me some advice before he died. He said, son, if you see a beautiful woman, you have to flirt with her. It's rude not to. - Lowell
#4epik_fail1Posted 3/14/2013 1:36:01 PM
maybe the conversation will be related to the topic this time instead of people mad at false information.
---
Mewtwo, Lucario and Zoroark (or) Victini all deserve to be in SSB4
People who agree : 37
#5Someguy_13Posted 3/14/2013 2:46:35 PM
Hopefully what this means is we'll get a better matchmaking where we can choose settings such as no items, 4 stock or items on high, coin match.

Hopefully something like a ranked mode, that we can then choose, competitive ranked, or casual ranked. With the ability to then choose 1v1, 2v2, or free for all.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#6Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 2:54:22 PM
epik_fail1 posted...
maybe the conversation will be related to the topic this time instead of people mad at false information.

...When was the previous one created? I can't find it O.o

@Someguy: I've always found Brawl's online to not be user-friendly at all. Say you accidentally as hoster forgets to change the rules from "time" to "stock" and press on to the stage selection screen. It seems like you can't back to the characters rosters, because a warning text comes up there it stands "Do you want to disband the group?"

I hope they fix that.
---
#7SalsaSavantPosted 3/14/2013 2:59:04 PM
Traptin3days posted...
epik_fail1 posted...

@Someguy: I've always found Brawl's online to not be user-friendly at all. Say you accidentally as hoster forgets to change the rules from "time" to "stock" and press on to the stage selection screen. It seems like you can't back to the characters rosters, because a warning text comes up there it stands "Do you want to disband the group?"

I hope they fix that.

Looks like it was modded. It was something like "Sakurai says he's going to ban no items, final destination, and taunting"
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#8Heropon_RikiPosted 3/14/2013 3:01:36 PM
What worries me is that Sakurai did NOT acknowledge the lag problems of Brawl. Which means he might not be aware of the problems and might not fix them...
---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy
#9Doug314Posted 3/14/2013 3:08:48 PM
Traptin3days posted...
epik_fail1 posted...

I hope they fix that.

I'll probably be like in KI:U where it already is fixed. As long as you haven't yet gone to the practice stage all of the options can still be switched. Since it's made by the same guy, it'll probably be the same way in this game.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#10Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 3:11:19 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
Traptin3days posted...
epik_fail1 posted...

I hope they fix that.

Looks like it was modded. It was something like "Sakurai says he's going to ban no items, final destination, and taunting"

Oh that topic! I never entered it, it felt like meaningless spam :x

@Doug: Well that is reassuring!

@Riki: Hmm, that might be a problem. Still, it feels like that guy is a perfectionist. So I feel quite safe with it
---