Your reaction: Zero get in over any Megaman.

#11RanzEDGEPosted 3/14/2013 7:30:00 PM
youngbro posted...
Fox would just have to beat yet another sword character with his bare hands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlEJKpBx7k

Zero can fight just fine without a sword
---
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
#12SpunkySixPosted 3/14/2013 7:33:53 PM
Shmey posted...
SpunkySix posted...
Screw Megaman, Zero got in over Roll Caskett AND Tron Bonne? What, is Capcom stupid?* He isn't even cute!

Roll and Tron better at least be included in the preorder bonus rule 34 or I'm gonna have some VERY choice words for Sakurai. And a lot of them start with the letter "f".

*Yep.

I understand your position, as MML and MML2 were two of my favorite games I had on the PS. Misadventures of Tron Bonne was my favorite game I got for a friend but never got for myself. Still, I think you are reaching into a supremely deep well of hope if you're hoping they'll get put in a Super Smash Bros. game. Impossible? No, but considering what happened to Mega Man Legends 3...

At least Mega Man Volnutt made it into Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

If either Zero or Mega Man made it into SSB, I'd also be surprised.

If Ridley were left out of yet ANOTHER SSB as a playable character, I wouldn't be surprised.

I may have been joking. Not about my support, but about expecting them.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
#13marchefelixPosted 3/14/2013 7:35:23 PM
I'd be sad, but I'd probably get over it since I think Zero is actually a good idea for a Smash character (even though I prefer original Megaman).
---
"Haters" is an ignorant term. Don't use it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPcRgLlom3g
#14MaetchPosted 3/14/2013 7:42:42 PM
Not surprising. Inafune loves Zero more than he does any Mega Man.
#15GoldenJoe24Posted 3/14/2013 7:56:39 PM
It would be a nice surprise-within-a-surprise to make him the Zero series version. Unique art style, more weapon variety, amazing music and stage potential (falling Ragnarok!), and a better story, personality, and supporting cast than in the X series.

Hey, it happened in SVC Chaos.
#16SpunkySixPosted 3/14/2013 8:04:14 PM
Maetch posted...

Isn't he gone though?
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
#17ViewtifulGenePosted 3/14/2013 8:07:55 PM
I'll gladly take it if the alternative is a rep from some other Capcom franchise.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#18MaetchPosted 3/14/2013 8:12:04 PM
SpunkySix posted...
Maetch posted...

Isn't he gone though?

Doesn't mean his past reputation is.
#19ViewtifulGenePosted 3/15/2013 4:38:39 AM
SpunkySix posted...
Screw Megaman, Zero got in over Roll Caskett AND Tron Bonne? What, is Capcom stupid?* He isn't even cute!

Roll and Tron better at least be included in the preorder bonus rule 34 or I'm gonna have some VERY choice words for Sakurai. And a lot of them start with the letter "f".

*Yep.

Hey, Zero is one sexy robot. Check out those pert breasts in his classic design. Look at how he boldly fights while wearing white panties in the Zero series.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#20soldjangoPosted 3/15/2013 11:31:24 PM
GoldenJoe24 posted...
It would be a nice surprise-within-a-surprise to make him the Zero series version. Unique art style, more weapon variety, amazing music and stage potential (falling Ragnarok!), and a better story, personality, and supporting cast than in the X series.

Hey, it happened in SVC Chaos.

I support Zero series version of Zero. Or Megaman.exe.
---
360 Gamertag: Arcangel Legacy
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk