Your reaction: Story Mode will have more drama

#1mariofan42Posted 3/14/2013 8:12:54 PM
I would love to see that
---
Mickey Mouse, Krystal, Shulk, Mewtwo, Travis Touchdown, Ghirahim, King K.Rool, Waluigi, Duck Hunt Dog, Little Mac for SSB4 or bust!!!
#2MegaWentEvilPosted 3/14/2013 9:15:46 PM
No, thanks. Seriousness doesn't fit Smash.
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 3/14/2013 9:18:33 PM
Your reaction: Story Mode will have more melodrama
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#4dadkwasherePosted 3/14/2013 9:25:23 PM
Zelda leaving link for mario who himself is cheating on peqch with Yoshi.
Meanwhile, kirby is trying to earn money so he can feed his, wife Samus and child Jigglypuff, however the loan shark Wolf attempts to sabotage his money making efforts, but fortunately Kirby's guardian angel-Pit-helps him in his endeavor.
Chrom is currently at war with Marth, whose generals are Meta knight and Ike, respectively. However the two unite under a union in order to fight the one man army of Shulk, who has uneeded aid from his in universe lover, R.O.B.

Deep in space, Olimar and his trustworthy apprentice zoroark attempt to rekindle their lost love with each other while fighting off the evil forces of ganondorf. Fox and Falco, two space rangers, join the fight shortly after.

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are wrestling pros who wish to impress the lovelyNess and Lucas by winning the approval of their master, Pac-man. However Wario impedes their progress so he can have both the boys to himself.

Master hand and taboo reveal their everlasting love, some stuff happens, the end.

Enough drama for you?
---
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*
#5RanzEDGEPosted 3/14/2013 9:42:16 PM
dadkwashere posted...
Meanwhile, kirby is trying to earn money so he can feed his, wife Samus and child Jigglypuff, however the loan shark Wolf attempts to sabotage his money making efforts, but fortunately Kirby's guardian angel-Pit-helps him in his endeavor.
Chrom is currently at war with Marth, whose generals are Meta knight and Ike, respectively. However the two unite under a union in order to fight the one man army of Shulk, who has uneeded aid from his in universe lover, R.O.B.

Deep in space, Olimar and his trustworthy apprentice zoroark attempt to rekindle their lost love with each other while fighting off the evil forces of ganondorf. Fox and Falco, two space rangers, join the fight shortly after.

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are wrestling pros who wish to impress the lovelyNess and Lucas by winning the approval of their master, Pac-man. However Wario impedes their progress so he can have both the boys to himself.

Master hand and taboo reveal their everlasting love, some stuff happens, the end.

Enough drama for you?

Died a little on the inside when i read this...
---
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
#6dadkwasherePosted 3/14/2013 9:51:11 PM
RanzEDGE posted...
dadkwashere posted...

Enough drama for you?

Good, that was the point. Keep that drama outta my smash!
---
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*
#7Faceman_Posted 3/14/2013 11:44:15 PM
Only if there is talking in the story and Mario is voiced the actor who plays EJ on days of our lives.
#8Dinoman96Posted 3/16/2013 7:48:05 AM
KIU shows Sakurai really isn't into the whole "serious business" story telling thing.
---
wargle gargle
#9mariofan42(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:59:34 AM
RanzEDGE posted...
dadkwashere posted...

Enough drama for you?

That sounds more funny than serious, stuff like that deserves to be in spoof films like Meet the Spartans, Scary Movie, Vampires Suck, Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, etc.
---
Mickey Mouse, Krystal, Shulk, Mewtwo, Travis Touchdown, Ghirahim, King K.Rool, Waluigi, Duck Hunt Dog, Little Mac for SSB4 or bust!!!
#10JangobadassPosted 3/17/2013 8:22:04 AM
No thanks. SSE tried to be dramatic and boy that every backfire
---
6 episodes in a row of Team Plasma?
...m-my body isn't ready. I don't think it could ever be...