This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: If Nintendo got a crossover fighting game with a non-video game company...

#11chaochaomanPosted 3/16/2013 5:07:36 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Nintendo vs Shonen Jump

This.
---
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.
#12Burning_WolfXPosted 3/16/2013 5:22:22 PM
chaochaoman posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Nintendo vs Shonen Jump

This.

These.
---
Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, suffering, and injustice when He could do something about it. But Im afraid He'd ask me the same thing.
#13IronChef_KirbyPosted 3/16/2013 6:02:57 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
Hypothetical or not I'd prefer not to see a Nintendo crosser with non video game garbage so "none" is a valid answer.

If you lack reading comprehension, I suppose.

I went with dat Mahvel.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OHaUG8K.gif
#14l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/16/2013 6:05:38 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
liveman789 posted...
SmallerRidley posted...
There should be a rule that for hypothetical topics with the word "IF" in the title, no one is allowed to reply with "none".

Right?

Hypothetical or not I'd prefer not to see a Nintendo crosser with non video game garbage so "none" is a valid answer.

No offense, but...you consider DC, Marvel, Disney, and Looney Tunes all garbage?
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#15Doug314Posted 3/16/2013 6:10:51 PM
Other: Capcom becomes a non-video game company temporarily, does this, then becomes a non-video game company again.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#16domranguayPosted 3/16/2013 6:17:39 PM
Doug314 posted...
Other: Capcom becomes a non-video game company temporarily, does this, then becomes a non-video game company again.

So Capcom stops making games, makes a crossover game with Nintendo, then stops making games? What do they do afterwards?
#17ExodecaiPosted 3/16/2013 6:20:55 PM
Nintendo Vs. Marvel would be quite amazing
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#18Gaming_MasteryPosted 3/16/2013 6:37:45 PM
I just don't think Marvel would fit

I voted Disney, but Disney already showed with Dissidia that they don't like the idea of a fighting game with their characters.

BUT DISNEY DOES OWN MARVEL SO
---
Official Gaming_Mastery of the GameFAQs boards.
#19Captain_FetishPosted 3/16/2013 6:39:50 PM
Gaming_Mastery posted...
I just don't think Marvel would fit

I voted Disney, but Disney already showed with Dissidia that they don't like the idea of a fighting game with their characters.

BUT DISNEY DOES OWN MARVEL SO

Not fitting is the best part about crossovers.
---
Fetish Kick!
Rosalina: (steps on you)
#20liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:59:57 PM
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
liveman789 posted...
SmallerRidley posted...
There should be a rule that for hypothetical topics with the word "IF" in the title, no one is allowed to reply with "none".

Right?

No offense, but...you consider DC, Marvel, Disney, and Looney Tunes all garbage?

If those are garbage, then Panel De Pon is Hitler's diarrhea.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg