Should Nintendo bother with online gameplay?

#41PlasmaCannonPosted 3/27/2013 7:33:25 PM
OblivionEssence posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...
Not sure whats dumber, this topic or the people saying online is an "essential feature".

It is. I hope you're just trying to be cute right now.

In your opinion of course and nice job not reading the rest of my posts in the topic.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#42DasDavidPosted 3/27/2013 7:49:42 PM
RJ-MacReady posted...
Nintendo online gaming like its 1995 i love the smash games but i dont expect SSBWU to play well online especially with some many people with poor wireless connections. Mark my words this game is going to play like crap online because nintendo does not care about the game playing well online they just want to add the feature to give people an incentive to buy it.

Another thing that sucks is mics and i dont own a Wii U (ill buy one when smash is released) howver im pretty damn sure there still isnt mics for casual matches with friends. Once again nintendo online gaming like its 1995.

Well your sig has me thinking you're just a Nintendo hater and haven't played any of their games online >.> regardless I shall mark your words.
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/wbYXhbE.jpg
#43DragonDeoxysPosted 3/28/2013 3:51:56 AM
RJ-MacReady posted...
Nintendo online gaming like its 1995 i love the smash games but i dont expect SSBWU to play well online especially with some many people with poor wireless connections. Mark my words this game is going to play like crap online because nintendo does not care about the game playing well online they just want to add the feature to give people an incentive to buy it.

Another thing that sucks is mics and i dont own a Wii U (ill buy one when smash is released) howver im pretty damn sure there still isnt mics for casual matches with friends. Once again nintendo online gaming like its 1995.

It seems that someone has not been paying attention to Nintendo's latest efforts to have a good online experience. Because sure, Brawl was released in 2008. Nothing ever changes in 5 years. EVER. Developers learning from their past mistakes is unthinkable.
---
Black FC: 4126 5167 3147
Black 2 FC: 0562 5475 2074
#44OblivionEssencePosted 3/28/2013 6:19:13 AM
nice job not reading the rest of my posts in the topic.

I did and deleted my post shortly after posting it. =(
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
#45PlasmaCannonPosted 3/28/2013 6:53:58 AM
OblivionEssence posted...
nice job not reading the rest of my posts in the topic.

I did and deleted my post shortly after posting it. =(

It's ok I'm sure we've all done that at some point on a forum. =)
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.