Does anyone still play Brawl often (or Melee/64)?

#1XxWontonxXPosted 3/17/2013 5:28:48 PM
Just curious as I still play brawl quite regularly with siblings/friends.
---
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Lyn, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, and Megaman for SSB4.
#2Elec Man EXEPosted 3/17/2013 5:39:46 PM
I do.

In fact, I've had to start playing Brawl "from scratch" because of the whole WiiU data transfer thing. I don't want to play it on WiiU because I don't have a Classic Controller that I could use, which means I'd have to use the Wiimote *shudder*. So after transfering everything to my WiiU I had to start up Brawl and unlock everything on my basic Wii so I could keep using my GC controller. Decided to not bother with SSE and have so far just been playing a ton of short CPU matches to unlock, and I've got every character except Wolf now.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#3Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 3/17/2013 5:44:15 PM
I am playing Brawl right now ohohoho
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic! -MetaFalconPunch
#4RajakaiTheBeastPosted 3/17/2013 5:47:56 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...

this
---
Yeah,more spondoli.
*Conker's bad fur day*
#5XxWontonxX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 5:52:09 PM
Elec Man EXE posted...
I do.

In fact, I've had to start playing Brawl "from scratch" because of the whole WiiU data transfer thing. I don't want to play it on WiiU because I don't have a Classic Controller that I could use, which means I'd have to use the Wiimote *shudder*. So after transfering everything to my WiiU I had to start up Brawl and unlock everything on my basic Wii so I could keep using my GC controller. Decided to not bother with SSE and have so far just been playing a ton of short CPU matches to unlock, and I've got every character except Wolf now.

So when I get a WiiU, all my brawl data will be gone if I decide to play it on the WiiU?
---
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Lyn, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, and Megaman for SSB4.
#6XxWontonxX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 5:52:50 PM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...

Same, screwing around in basic brawl haha.
---
#7DasDavidPosted 3/17/2013 5:55:26 PM
Sadly I haven't had my copy of Brawl in years; only played it at my girlfriends house who I now live too far away from =( (damn college.)

But I have SSB on my N64 emulator and I occasionally mess around on that with my roommate.
---
-->MY<-- Hoped SSB4 Roster. I can't stress that first part enough <.<
http://oi46.tinypic.com/313i2yu.jpg
#8xgiraffes13xPosted 3/17/2013 5:55:26 PM
Yes. Does anyone want to exchange friend codes? :3
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
3 months until E3! *fangirls*
#9XxWontonxX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 6:04:17 PM
xgiraffes13x posted...
Yes. Does anyone want to exchange friend codes? :3

Sure!
---
#10C01DB100D3DPosted 3/17/2013 6:05:08 PM
Does Project M count?

I do occasionally play vanilla Brawl as well, so, regardless of the answer to my previous inquiry, I have played a SSB game recently.
---
The lines between friend and foe blur when we are looking at people we know- Commander Shepard
Brawl fc- 3825-5456-5663