This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You can only choose one Smash Bros. (2nd edition)

#1DynasticAnthonyPosted 3/18/2013 8:28:22 AM
Which one would you choose? - Results (29 votes)
A) Super Smash Bros. Zombies
0% (0 votes)
B) New. Super Super Smash Bros. IV Turbo Remix Hyper Fighting
6.9% (2 votes)
C) Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2
3.45% (1 votes)
D) Super Smash Bros. Melee 2
17.24% (5 votes)
E) Super Smash Bros. Perfection
20.69% (6 votes)
F) Super Smash Bros. Mario Edition
3.45% (1 votes)
G) Super Smash Bros. Universal Memories
3.45% (1 votes)
H) Ultra Super Smash Bros.
27.59% (8 votes)
ZA) Super Smash Bros. Forgiveness - Retro Studios
10.34% (3 votes)
ZB) Super Smash Bros. Forgiveness - Any company of your choice
6.9% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
A) Super Smash Bros. Zombies: 30 newcomers but all clones from Brawl return with the addition of Resident Evil's Wesker infecting everyone and turning them into zombies. Everyone is powerful and evenly matched. Story mode is perfect, characters are balanced.

B) New. Super Super Smash Bros. IV Turbo Remix Hyper Fighting: Capcom adds 25 of it's characters in SSB4. These include: 5 from Resident Evil, 5 from Dead Rising, 5 from Street Fighter, 5 from Megaman and 5 randoms from other series. A remake is released a year later adding 5 more characters from each franchise and 5 more randoms. Only 15 Nintendo newcomers. Capcom stages make up 20 slots in a seperate "Capcom Stages" section.

C) Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2: Everyone from Brawl returns but no newcomers and all bugs and tripping happened to be removed. All of the forbidden 7 are in.

D) Super Smash Bros. Melee 2: Everyone from Melee returns but no newcomers or characters introduced in Brawl yet all bugs and cloning is removed. All planned newcomers for Melee are in, i.e., Balloon Fighter, Dedede, Meta-Knight

E) Super Smash Bros. Perfection: All of your most wanted newcomers are in but the game is only released in Japan and you have no way of obtaining it unless you fly to Japan for 699 dollars and you give Sakurai 150,000 yen and take him out on a date, which involves doing the nasty. You are on the bottom and it lasts 1 hour. You must make at least 15 minutes of eye contact. Sakurai will then give you an english version of the game for $109.99, if you give him a 15-second kiss, he'll give you a discount: $69.99.

F) Super Smash Bros. Mario Edition: Only Mario characters are playable and everyone from Brawl and 10 newcomers are assist trophies. The Mario roster has 40 characters.

G) Super Smash Bros. Universal Memories: All info given during the rumored Memories and Universe leaks happen. Characters confirmed so far: K. Rool, Ridley, Palutena, DK Jr., Stanley etc.

H) Ultra Super Smash Bros.: NEW: The roster has 110 characters. It includes everyone planned for previous games (Mewtwo-SSB64: Dedede-Melee: Dixie Kong-Brawl) 35 characters are completely overpowered. It also has 5 anime characters and Spongebob.

Z) Super Smash Bros. Forgiveness: It has all of your most wanted newcomers but it's cancelled one week before it's release date. In order for Sakurai to make it up to you, one series of your choosing gets a new game the way YOU want it and is developed by either:

ZA) Retro Studios
ZB) The company of your choice.
---
Official Worship Dancer of the Great Waluigi! WA-LU-IGI YEAH YEAH YEAH
Hayley Williams <3333333 | Tharja is my wife <3333333
#2Soanevalcke6Posted 3/18/2013 8:35:36 AM(edited)
ZA) The series I choose is Super Smash Bros.

Edit: Don't know what I was thinking there, I should have gone

ZB) Platinum games makes Super Smash Bros.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/5QkQDKS.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#3DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:31:14 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
ZA) The series I choose is Super Smash Bros.

You can't pick Smash Bros.
---
Official Worship Dancer of the Great Waluigi! WA-LU-IGI YEAH YEAH YEAH
Hayley Williams <3333333 | Tharja is my wife <3333333
#4ViewtifulGenePosted 3/18/2013 8:34:24 AM(edited)
Platinum Games makes an action game starring Captain Falcon and Mach Rider. The story's length is closer to Bayonetta than Vanquish or Metal Gear Rising.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#5fuzi11Posted 3/18/2013 8:34:45 AM
Why would I need to pay Sakurai if he has the priviledge to do the nasty with me? He should pay me to have that honor.

Anyway, I am torn between the capcom version, the mario Version (although get rid of the Nintendo assisst trophies. If it happens it should be pure Mario, no Zelda crap or whatever) and the Ultimate edition.

i'd guess I go with the mario one, as the capcom has too many resident evil characters
#6XxWontonxXPosted 3/18/2013 11:27:48 AM
Ultra smash bros sounds good lol
---
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, and Mona for SSB4