I Want To Find The Perfect 3rd Party Character To Add

#1JonJonFTWPosted 3/18/2013 1:36:45 PM
When I say the "perfect 3rd party character" I mean the one with the most potential for a unique moveset. Snake was very unique. In my opinion, he is a blend of Ganondorf and Samus. What a weird combo!

I think the only way we will get a unique character is if we blend two movesets into one moveset that will apply to a new character. What if we blended Zelda's moveset and Link's moveset? We get Sora. What if we blend Samus and Ness/Lucas? We essentially get Mega Man (with some of the more popular Robot Master upgrades)

I don't really get how any unique moveset would not be a blend of two already existing character's movesets. Unless the character specialized in summon magic (just trying to express it like it would be in FF) and that each summon was restricted to one move so it isn't like Pokemon trainer.

This is why I want to find the perfect 3rd party character to add. One that would have as much of a unique moveset as possible. Does anyone know a character that wouldn't essentially be a clone in the grand scheme of things? Please no dumb suggested-a-million-times characters.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | Nintendo Network : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#2liveman789Posted 3/18/2013 1:38:37 PM
Travis Touchdown would be pretty outrageous, and could probably be very different the same way Snake was.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#3AlWikowonkavitzPosted 3/18/2013 1:46:15 PM
Simon Belmont or Shantae?
---
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
#4RajakaiTheBeastPosted 3/18/2013 1:59:12 PM
Tempo from harmoknight and tappy as a assist trophy
---
Yeah,more spondoli.
*Conker's bad fur day*