QQQ is going to be in this game. Bet on it.

#1EvilSakuraiPosted 3/19/2013 2:46:21 PM
He is one cool little robot.

Much more realistic choice than most other characters I see mentioned here. We already have multiple robots in smash, like Rob, Metroid, and Metal Mario. Namco likes adding robots to games, so why not add QQQ? He's got a better moveset choice than any Fire Emblem character. LOL I GOTZ A SWORD, big deal. QQQ can shoot lazers, or really do whatever. Just wait. he'll be the best roster pick. Top tier, every tier list. Bet on it.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Get well soon RG3. Washington needs you!
#2MottmanPosted 3/19/2013 3:16:35 PM
This would honestly not bother me. QQQ is my favorite racer in all of F-Zero.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#3thebrawler56Posted 3/19/2013 3:49:21 PM
First off the "metroid" is Samus and she's a woman in armor and metal mario is just mario coated in/made of metal. Neither are robots. Secondly, as cool as he would be there is a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance he'll get in. Others like Mega-man, Lloyd, and Waluigi are more likely. Sorry I had to go rant mode.
---
"Somewhere, there is a grassy patch waiting for you."
-Prof.Birch(Pokemon Emerald)
#4CanyouGuessPosted 3/19/2013 3:51:12 PM
If we need an F-Zero robot in Smash Bros., it should be Mr. EAD. He could throw cakes.
---
Megaman for Smash Bros. 4!
I heavily dislike My Little Pony
#5EvilSakurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:34:37 AM
Bump.
I'd be cool with EAD too.
---
Get well soon RG3. Washington needs you!
#6l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/23/2013 11:40:33 AM
QQQ can shoot lazers,

Fox clone.
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#7NskiPosted 3/23/2013 11:49:57 AM
Man, I really needed to phrase QQQ F Zero before I image searched instead of just QQQ. I don't know why the results surprised me, I guess it's still nice to know I can be blindsided by the internet after all these years.

Honestly though I wouldn't hate having that character in. It would obviously lead to some event match of battling it and ROB which would be pretty fun IMO.
---
All generalizations are false, including this one.
#8Undead SaintPosted 3/23/2013 11:51:58 AM
Aww, I thought QQQ was code for "triclops tears."
---
Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
What's up with the parentheses in random places?-Gamemaster1212
#9EvilSakurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:21:15 PM
Nski posted...
Man, I really needed to phrase QQQ F Zero before I image searched instead of just QQQ. I don't know why the results surprised me, I guess it's still nice to know I can be blindsided by the internet after all these years.

Honestly though I wouldn't hate having that character in. It would obviously lead to some event match of battling it and ROB which would be pretty fun IMO.

LOLZ. Yeah, you tempted me to google it too.
---
Official Shaquille O'Neal of the SSB4 board. Yeah, he'll be in the game, don't worry.
#10MattssacrePosted 3/27/2013 10:10:58 PM
EvilSakurai posted...
Bump.
I'd be cool with EAD too.

Came for EAD.
Didn't leave disappointed.
---
SSJBrohan
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.