This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sumia's pies should be an item in this game.

#1IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 3/20/2013 11:55:49 AM
If thrown at an opponent, it will cause the enemy to be unusually attracted to the person who fed it (see: thrown conveniently into the mouth), rendering the opponent unable to attack the feeder for a duration of time.

If you throw 3 of these pies at one character the two of them get married ON THE SPOT and a weird twintailed girl shows up out of nowhere and starts beating you up because of a misunderstanding.

It should also cause you to trip far more often.
---
|N|M|E|
#2MottmanPosted 3/20/2013 11:57:07 AM
Don't knock my avatar's wife! I stole her affections away from Chrom fair and square!
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#3IlIlIlIlIlIlIl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:58:07 AM
I see Mottman is a true advocate of NTR etcc
---
|N|M|E|
#4MottmanPosted 3/20/2013 1:17:07 PM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
I see Mottman is a true advocate of NTR etcc

^ I hate to sound ignorant about internet/game terms that others probably know, but I don't get this.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
#5XxWontonxXPosted 3/20/2013 1:55:45 PM
Rhubarb pie ;)

Also I would actually love this, Sumia is one of my faves in Awakening.
---
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, and Mona for SSB4
#6PlasmaCannonPosted 3/20/2013 2:15:27 PM
Who?
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#7Doug314Posted 3/20/2013 2:28:46 PM
She's an FE: Awakening character. She's be cool as a pegasus knight in this game but I doubt we'll see a 1-game character that's not the main character in this game.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#8Gaming_MasteryPosted 3/20/2013 9:54:40 PM
I think Bear meat should be an item.

Also, a lot of people apparently got NTR'd by Chrom.
---
Official Gaming_Mastery of the GameFAQs boards.
#9MottmanPosted 3/21/2013 6:21:06 AM
Gaming_Mastery posted...

...and I still don't know what this means...
---
#10IlIlIlIlIlIlIl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:32:20 AM(edited)
My bad Mott

Basically uh... netorare is some kind of weird fetish pron content for guys stealing away girlfriends. English version would be "cuckoid", but there's a vague difference between the two.

Now it's been skewed so when you say "NTR'd away" you might as well just say "stole away the girl from him"

so yeah, you stole sumia from chrom's heart etc

Gaming_Mastery posted...
I think Bear meat should be an item.

I myself forced Olivia with Chrom by having her lapdance on Chrom for 15 turns on a map.

I'm planning on marrying Henry to Sumia, simply so he can give the most class choices to Cynthia. Also nothing like Henry swapping bodies with Sumia to make them fall for each other out of nowhere.
---
|N|M|E|